DAMN YOU DEBBIE! 🍋

After shorty locked the door I was thrown on the bed. The impact made my boobs bounce. They giggled and laughed at it and i blushed.

Slim started at my feet and made his way up, running his hands on my body. Rudy was on my right and shorty was on my left. As slim was running his hands up my legs, Rudy grabbed my boobs and started to play with them through my fuzzy bra. Shorty leaned in and started. To make-out with me.

Slim reached my panties and slowly pulled them down, he threw them somewhere in the room and started to play with my clit. "Mmmm" I moaned Rudy then Unclasped my bra and slid it off my arms.

They all pulled away to admire me, they whispered to each other then looked back at me, with half lidded eyes full of lust. Slim and shorty slowly came walking over to me. I got up on my elbows to get a better look at them. To be honest I was kinda nervous to see what they were gonna do.

They got on the bed, kneeling next to me. Rudy came over to the middle. Of the bed by my feet and he had a belt and a Coller in his hands. I blushed hard at the thought of them Dominating me all at once.

Slim and shorty both grabbed my arm and pulled me up so I was kneeling as well. Rudy handed slim the belt as shorty held my arm still. As slim was putting my hands behind my back and tying it up tight, Rudy put the Coller around my neck.

When they were done, they all pulled away to take there suits off. They put there suits off to the side and came back over to me. Rudy started to make-out with me and the others played with My body. Shorty played with my boobs and slim played with my clit.

"Hah~ mmmm" I moaned  I scooted back and let Rudy onto the bed. Slim Came up behind me touching my ass. Shorty was to my right as Rudy was in front of me. Shorty started to touch himself as Rudy grabbed his dick and slid it into my pussy.

I moaned from the size of his dick, slim slowly slid his dick into my ass. It hurt like a bitch but it was worth it. I moaned from pleasure and pain. No one moves for a minute to let Me get used to the feeling, then they started off slow.

All of us were moaning and groaning from pleasure. After a little I started to jerk-off shorty for him. He seemed to really love that. "Oh~FUCK, DON'T STOP, PLEASE." I begged as I felt my orgasm rolling in fast. They both picked up speed. Hitting me in a way I could not believe. Slim held my arms tightly.

And Rudy held my waist, "AHHH, YES RIGHT THERE!" I moaned, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back arched as I came on Rudy's dick. I felt slim spill his seed in my ass and Rudy cum in my pussy. Only 2 seconds later shorty came in my hand.

I took my hand away from shorty's dick and licked my hands clean. That seemed to turn them on a lot and wanted round 2. Rudy went behind me and shorty went to my front. This time slim was the one to jerk himself off.

Rudy slipped his wet dick into my ass, this time it didn't hurt. Shorty slipped his dick into my pussy. We moaned from the pleaser and they didn't wait, they went fast and hard before I got the chance to adjust to Rudy's size.

Damn, he was hitting a totally different spot than slim. It felt like heaven, the others seemed to be enjoying it just as much as i was. I again moved my hand. To jerk-off slim. He groaned and said something to his brothers. They agreed to whatever he said.

After some rough fucking and a hand-job they pulled away and made me face them all. Because they are so tall they could kneel an there dicks would be face level. They all started to jerk-off looking at me, I immediately knew what they were talking about now.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, I locked eyes with all of them. And it seemed to push them over the edge because they groaned and came all over my face. I licked my lips and stared at them. They fell on the bed as I got up to clean My face.

When i was back they pulled me into bed and held me close. Rudy was at my right and slim was at my left, shorty was in between my legs. Hugging my waist, I held them close too. We all fell asleep pretty fast with big smiles on our faces.

Morning came by fast when i woke up they were gone. I was sad they had left me but i decided I was gonna get up and change. I picked up my old clothes and put them in a basket. Than for dressed(this)

I came out of the room and saw a note on the counter

I came out of the room and saw a note on the counter. "Sorry we left, we had to be somewhere and we didn't want to wake you. Last night was great and we all want to do it again with you. I hope we didn't hurt you too bad. We will see you tonight.
                                    Love, shorty, Rudy, and slim♡︎♡︎ but mostly shorty.

I laughed, I knew shorty wrote This because he tends to get jealous. Not even 4 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I walked over an opens it, it was a well dressed lady with some. Men next to her. "Uh hello?" "hi, miss Y/N" "yea?" "will you come with us please" "why" "your friends think you need special help so they called us, we have to take you away for a little now so please come with us or we will force you to come with us" what no goodbye." but before I could shut the door the men grabbe me and hauled me to a car." let go of me now! "" no ma'am we Can not" I seen Debbie a little down the side walk." DAMN YOU DEBBIE! " I yelled they shot me with something in a syringe and I felt sleepy. They layed me down in the car and drove off. Then everything went black.