Gonna go insane?🍋

( why do I write so much smut🥲)I got up off the floor and sat in the bed, reality hit me like a bus. 'What the fuck am I doing?!' I was stuck on a space craft with over 100 killing klowns, they could kill me at any point!. 'Am I able to get out?' 'Where am I?!' ' could I ever go home?' I pulled my knees up to my chest and I turned on the TV to clear my mind. 'Every choice I have made in my life turns out, this one will too, I'm sure of it'

I wanted to keep myself calm, as to not alarm the klowns. I had been watching TV for a little while before a klown came into my room, specifically fatso. He sat next to me and smiled at me, I smiled back. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, I snuggled into his side. He was like a giant teddy bear, we both watched the TV.

I looked at a clock on the walls and seen it was past 12:00, I was getting pretty tired and almost fell asleep on fatso until slim opens the door roughly. I shot my eyes open wide and looked at the door. Slam looked at fatso and glared at him telling him to get out of the room, he growled at him and held me tight next to him. Slim was about to pull out his cotton candy gun till fatso slid out from under me and left the room.

I sat up and starred at him, " Rudy told me I might have been to rough on you, and told me I should apologize, so I'm sorry, I should control my anger a little better. Can you forgive me?" " I looked at him and smiled "I'll forgive you if...you give me anything I want for a whole day" "ok I can do that"

I smiled, things were getting a little better. "Now that were both happy, how about You fulfill that other task?" He asked with a smirk. "What's the task?" I asked he grabbed my ankles and pulled me down near the end of the bed. I leaned over to my ear, "I think you know what I want-" he slid his hand into my shorts and underwear, running his finger down my slit.

"And by what I feel, you want it too." I could hear the smirk in the tone of his voice. He pulled his hand out of my clothes, and I crawled back up to the head board laying down. He crawled over to me leaning over my body, he wrapped his hands around my shorts and panties, pulling them off and throwing them somewhere in the room.

He groaned at the sight of me, wet for him and only him in the moment. He pulled my shirt off, unclipping my bra in the process, also throwing them somewhere in the room. He quickly pulled his suit off, tossing it to the end of the bed. He kissed my neck, sucking, making sure to leave a mark. " are you ready my love?" I nodded. "Use your words" he spoke sternly "yes master please" I spoke up, I gasped after saying those words as he shoved his dick into me. He groaned from the feeling of me tightening around his dick.

"Hah~ please, faster" I moaned out, running my hands up his back. He quickened his pace, he leaned over to kiss me. Keeping one hand on my hip and one near my shoulder on the bed. "Ahh~ god I'm gonna cum!" I practically yelled, "hold it, you cum when I say you can" it was hard holding it in, he felt so good sliding in and out of me.

The only thing heard in the room was heavy breathing and skin slapping agents each other. His pace got even faster if possible and his pace also got sloppy, telling me he was gonna cum soon. "Please master, I can't hold it in anymore!" "Cum now" my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt my orgasm fall hard on me. "Ahhh~mmph" "oh fuck yes y/n, you're gonna make me cum" I looked at him in the eyes. "Ah~ y/nnn~" he moaned as I felt his warm cum shoot into me.

He pulled out when he was done and layed next to me, pulling me to lay over his chest with my head on both sides of his hips. He pulled my cover over both of us. When I layed my head on his chest I felt him slid his dick back into me, I gasped, not expecting that from him. I looked up at him questionably.

"It's cold in the room, and you're so warm, so I plan on sleeping with it in" I blushed at the thought of it but layed my head down anyways. We got comfortable and fell into a wonderful sleep, holding each other close.