I guess im a traitor.

( when this book is finished I will make little specials with or without smut, I have not decided yet so I'll let you choose if the specials should have smut)

We arrive at an amusement park and there is this huge clown tent up. Surprised I still have not seen where they live but they seen mine all the time. We All get out of the car to see a police man pointing his flashlight at us.

"Well pretty lady, what are you doing here with these clowns hm? If you come with me And make me feel good I may let you off with a warning sexy mamma" the guy said licking his lips.

"Ew" I slightly whisper and grabbed slims arm, hiding behind him. Slim looked back at me with soft eyes then turned back to the man and had rage written all over his face. Hey he man was laughing and when he stoped the klowns suddenly had pies in there hands.

"What are you gonna do with those pies boys?" The man asked. Then they were chucked at him. Slowly the man started to sink and smoke. We walked close to the pile of what was that man and pies. I let go of slims arm and took a better look at the man. I saw blood and what once was his harm now bone. Slim stayed behind with me, waiting for me to grab back on. I saw shorty put a huge cherry on the pile, we laughed and he approved of what he did.

I looked back at slim and he held his arm out for me to grab. I walked over and held his arm tightly. And shorty walked next to us. We walked more in going through different tunnels until we reached a place where there were many rooms. We stoped at one and slim opens it up.

Shorty left with the others, so it was just me and slim. I walked in and saw it was beautifully decorated(this)

"Oh my gosh! This room is beautiful! Who's room is this?" I asked "it's yours now" slim said with a smile, he walked in the room more after closing the door

"Oh my gosh! This room is beautiful! Who's room is this?" I asked "it's yours now" slim said with a smile, he walked in the room more after closing the door. "What?! But this room is too beautiful!" "Only the best for a queen" slim said with a smirk.

I was still fawning over the room, I turned around and ran to slim hugging him tightly. (He's tall so our face is in his lower chest) he chuckled and hugged me back. "Thank you so much! Is there a way I could pay you back?" "Well there is a few things you could do" I looked up at him " what is it?" "First I want you to promise us you will never leave us. And to refer us as master or sir" "and the other?" "That I will tell you tonight" he said with a smirk. "Ok, I promise, I will never leave any of you." I said.

He smiled down at me, there was something else I could not quite see but I didn't care. I trust him. "Now stay in here while I go out to see what the others are doing, ok?" He asked "yes master" I said smiling.  He turned and left closing the door behind him.

I ran and jumped on the bed. It was so soft and bouncy. I giggled and layed there. After a little I got up and looked at the nightstand and found a remote that went to the TV on the wall. I grabbed it and turned on the TV. It had all my favorite shows on there. I decided I was gonna go with SpongeBob because it is the best show.(besides Sofia The first😗)

It was very interesting. I was having fun. Then it felt like an earthquake happened so I got up and went out of my room. I know slim said to stay but I wanted to know if the others were ok. I didn't know if something happened and one of them got hurt.

I walked out to a big open area and found a whole lot of klowns, and girl klowns? I didn't know there were girls. There was this truck in the wall and Debbie was here with her boyfriend and Dave. The Terenzi  brothers were coming out of the truck.

Then Rudy noticed me and came over to me and pulled me near him. Slim came over as well "I thought I told you to stay in the room" I looked down "I'm sorry master, I thought one of you guys got hurt" slim sighed and also held me. The other klowns noticed me and smiled,

"Oh my god, I thought I put you in the mental hospital!" Debbie screamed at me. The other looked at me in shock I was with these killer klowns. "You did but like I said, they came for me" I smiled at her. "Y/N! How could you! You traitor" Debbie said. They all had a look of betrayal on there face.

I didn't feel ashamed and I just stood there. Then the earthquake thing happens and Debbie and her friends got into the truck. Me and the other clowns looked up and saw something coming out of the top of the tent. We all moved Rudy and slim having a right grip on my arms.

This huge klown came down from the top of the tent. He looked really cool. All the klowns had there mouth wide open. Then the klowns all went back into different rooms. Rudy and slim pulled me back into the hallway were my room was. I was looking down to the ground, anxiety was creeping up on me.

I didn't know what they were gonna do to me. Probably not much because they love me so much but, They are KILLER klowns. They could kill me at any moment. We made it to my room, slim opens it and shoves me in there. I stumbled in and fell on my side.

'Ow I'm definitely gonna have a bruise on my hip' I looked up at them as they stepped into my room. Rudy first and slim locked the door. Now I was kinda scared. They slowly started to walk over to me. I crawled away from them till my back hit the bed.

Now they were standing right in-front of me. Slim knelt down to where I was laying "Why would you come out of your room? You could have gotten hurt" slim said "I-I'm sorry, I was worried for you-" slim grabbed my jaw quickly shutting me up. "I thought you were smarter than this, I guess you need to be restrained don't you?"

"N-no please stop, you're scaring m-" slim jerked my face up more, closer to his face. "Then don't disobey us, and we won't scare you" slim said he looked over to Rudy and grabbed the collar from him. Fear was written all over my face, as slim locked the collar around my throat.

He pulled away and stood up. I reached fro the collar and pulled it, trying to get it off of me. "Stop trying, it's locked on, so now you cant leave the room in any way or you will get shocked. Now unless you like deep, throbbing pains in your throat, I suggest you stay in this room. Am I understood"

"Y-yes master" I said with tears running down my face. He hummed and turned to leave the room. Now it was just me and Rudy. He bent down and wiped the tears from my face with his thumb. "It's alright" "he's scary" "well he is one of the more strict klowns. Just don't disobey us and we'll give you anything you need." I looked up at him "he's grown attached to you, he's obsessed, if something were to happen to you, he'd kill everyone in his way to help you. Most of us are like that. Just be careful, and listen well because they won't give you many chances to redeem yourself from these types of situations. Things could have gone a lot worse." And with that he left the room.