R͙u͙d͙y͙ a͙b͙c͙ k͙i͙n͙k͙s͙!

A͙- a͙f͙f͙i͙r͙m͙a͙t͙i͙o͙n͙.
He loves to tell you how well you are doing, I mean if your doing a great job he's gonna tell you for the future.

B͙- b͙o͙n͙d͙a͙g͙e͙
When we're having some fun, if we got time he'll do us right. I mean he'll tie us up and tease us till were begging him for more.

C͙- c͙o͙c͙k͙-w͙a͙r͙m͙i͙n͙g͙
You better believe he'd leave it in all night. Just to tease us, he might even slightly move. That would usually lead to round 2 if we haven't already had round 2.

D͙- d͙e͙g͙r͙a͙d͙i͙n͙g͙
He loves to tell you how good your doing but he also loves to degrade us, not being mean but calling us his little fuck toy, after he'll say he loves us tho.

E͙- e͙l͙e͙c͙t͙r͙o͙ s͙t͙i͙m͙u͙l͙a͙t͙i͙o͙n͙
It's rare that he will use an electronic device to help out if we happen to not be wet enough naturally, but he will use it if needed, but if he has the time to he will please us without it, he loves us but if he wants a quicky and we aint wet, he using the device.

F͙- f͙e͙a͙r͙ p͙l͙a͙y͙
He loves to see people scared of him, but when it's us he gets so horny, so he uses it in bed with us, sometimes to gets too real and scary but he will stop if we say so. He appoligizes so much after and asked if we would  like to continue.

G͙- g͙a͙g͙i͙n͙g͙
If we're too loude he will gag us, but it only enhances the pleasure for both, he loves hearing your muffled moans and cries of please.

H͙- h͙u͙m͙i͙l͙i͙a͙t͙i͙o͙n͙
He likes to humiliate us in public, he will tell us to put a remote controlled vibrated in us and bring us to hang out with the other klowns, he finds it funny to see us embarrassed and moan.

I͙- i͙m͙p͙a͙c͙t͙ p͙l͙a͙y͙
He's not too into this but he will smack our ass from behind from time to time, also out with the other klowns, when he's taking us from behind, he will leave his print.

J͙- j͙a͙c͙k͙-o͙f͙f͙
To tease him for embarrassing us in public, we'll jack him off under the table, he will be like putty under our hands.

K͙- k͙y͙ j͙e͙l͙l͙y͙
Not unless it's absolutely Nessasary, he likes it to be all natural, tbh he'd probs use saliva before lube.

L͙- l͙o͙v͙e͙ b͙i͙t͙e͙s͙
Yes, definitely. He wants the other to see how well he's pleased you, and to prove he's better. The klowns get jealous of each other. He'll leave the bites anywhere. Even on ur ass. He likes cake😄.

M͙- m͙a͙s͙t͙u͙r͙b͙a͙t͙i͙o͙n͙
If he can't get to us, cause one of th other klowns hav us or were on our days, or we don't wanna do it. He'll just masturbate to us, it could be in private or right in front of us. He don't care he just needs to get somekind of pleasure.

N͙- N͙B͙R͙
Rudy would take you anytime, he don't have to be drunk. He actually prefers to be sober so he can remember every little detail. He does not need beer or any alcohol to give him confidence to take y͙o͙u͙

O͙-O͙d͙a͙x͙e͙l͙a͙g͙n͙i͙a͙
He would bite you but not so hard as to hurt you severely. He would do it to prove to the others he is better at pleasing you, though it does not matter for you as you love all of them.

P͙- P͙a͙i͙n͙ p͙l͙a͙y͙
He's a sweet man, If you want to be hurt Inna sexual way, he will try it for you, eventually he will like it a lot, of course he has no intention to hurt you in a non sexual way so if it gets too much he will stop for you.

Q͙- Q͙u͙e͙e͙n͙i͙n͙g͙
He will always want you to sit on his face, he loves the tast of you. If you don't sit down all the way lik he wants because you are scared of suffocating him, he will pull you down on his face, if he died while eating you out he would be a happy man.

R͙- R͙e͙a͙r͙ A͙d͙m͙i͙r͙a͙l͙
Yea he's into that, he will fuck you anyway both of you are comfortable, asking as your not hurting while y'all do it he's good.

S͙- S͙a͙f͙e͙ w͙o͙r͙d͙
So things can get intense while he fucks you, he is a alien clown after all, your safe word was brought up by him, he seen you struggling one time while doing it, so now he is more conscious of how you feel in the positions.

T͙- T͙e͙l͙e͙p͙h͙o͙n͙i͙c͙o͙p͙h͙i͙l͙i͙a͙
He's not big on this but if you are far away or staying at another's house he will call and y'all would just do phone sex, if he can't get to you.

U͙- U͙n͙i͙f͙o͙r͙m͙
I feel if it was a special occasion, you would dress in a super sexy clown costume. Ofc anything sexy you were is hot to him but if you dress like a clown, he's gonna be ruthless to you.

V͙- V͙a͙n͙i͙l͙l͙a͙
What do you think? Ofc he is not vanilla. After reading this do you really expect him to be vanilla? The reader is kinky so if he was vanilla, he's not anymore.

W͙- W͙a͙x͙ p͙l͙a͙y͙
I mean if you have candles on hand, yea he'll lay you drip it on him. He would also like to drip it on you. He likes the way you flinch but get turned on.

X͙- X͙ F͙r͙a͙m͙e͙
He does not really like to be tied up so most of the time the reader is tied up. One time on Valentine's Day, Rudy let you tie him up for fun, he ended up liking it more than he thought he would, meanwhile you loved it.

Y͙- Y͙K͙I͙N͙M͙K͙
Yea you are way kinkier than Rudy so YKINMK. But he will try to fulfill your desires of him, just don't put him in a awkward situation. Like a diaper, WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO SEE ANOTHER PERSON IN A DIAPER AND SAYS "MMMM I LIKE THAT" LIKE NO.

Z͙-Z͙i͙p͙p͙e͙r͙ s͙e͙x͙
Sometimes y'all don't have the time to take off the clothes so you have to just keep them on, not bad. Rudy does prefer to have you without clothes but y'all have stuff to do, so it has to wait.