Insaine?🍋

(Slight smut 🍋🍋🍋)I woke up cuddled to shorty. I slipped out of his hold and picked up my clothes I put on the floor and dressed. I walked out of the room to the kitchen. And grabbed some pans to make some pancakes. I also grabbed some gummy bears, because why not. I mixed the gummy bears with the pre-made batter.

I was almost done with the food when someone grabbed my thighs. I looked down and saw shorty. I smiled and continued to cook. Then Rudy and spiky came through my front door. "Hey, do You guys want some too?" I asked and they shook there head yes. "Ok" and with that I made more.

Shorty let go of my leg and sat down at the table. Rudy and spiky came over to me and started to hold me Rudy was on my left putting his right arm around my waist, and spiky wrapped his left arm aroun my left shoulder. Lucky for me shorty was paying attention to the TV some could not see or hear us.

Spiky started to move his hand down to by boobs, and started to play with one whole he moved his other hand to move the cloth and suck on my other boob. "Mmm" I moaned. Rudy then moved his hand that was around my waist to my shorts and slid them in.

Rudy started to rub my clit, while he moved to the left side of my neck and. Suck. "Hah~yes~" I moaned. Spiky dropped sucking on my boob and started to kiss a trail to my neck and sucked on the other side.

"Ahh~ please don't stop" I begged. Rudy moved his hand faster and moved down to suck my boob. I could feel my orgasm comeing fast. Not even 30 second later I had came hard on Rudy's fingers. "Oh my god! Yess" I moaned.

Rudy moved away from me and so did spiky, they both walked away laughing. I had a scowl on my face. I was surprised the pancake didn't burn. I finished the food and put it. On the table with syrup, Rudy was sitting next To me and and shorty was on my right and spiky was in front of me.

All through out the meal they were making happy noises so I think I should make more of them another time. Once they were don't they told me they had something important to do and left. I decided I was gonna go see some of my friends because I didn't want to be lonely today.

(This what we wearing)

Once done I put some make-up on

And I headed out the door. I was gonna go to Debbie's house because I wanted to get some things straight.

Once at her house I knocked on her door, she answered it quickly. "Y/N?, I haven't seentou in a little while. Where have you been?" "that's the reason I came here, to let you know I'm ok" i spoke "well come on in ans tell me where you have been" she opens the door more and let me in.

I was sat on the couch while she sat in front of me. "Well spill it! We're you with a man?" I laughed nervously "well you could say that" "who were they?" I took a deep breath.

"You know those klowns?" "yes, why?" she asked while squinting her eyes are me" well those are the people I have been seeing" "are you serious!" she said while getting up.

"Yea" "Y/N they kill people, what else have you done with them?" she asked. I stayed silent looking down at my lap. "Y/N, don't tell me you did what I think you did." Debbie said sternly, I just knodded my head.

"Y/N you are fucking sick, they kill people what is going on in your life to have you have sex with killers?" I stayed silent" how many times have you had sex with them and how many?"

"It was only 3 klowns and I've done sexual things with them 4 times" "holy shit Y/N get out of my house now." I looked at her distraught. "Why" I asked "I came to you to make things right"

"Well with you here don't want them here, and I don't want some insaine woman who fucks killers in my house." I laughed and got up and headed to the door. "Whatever, at least I'm getting some and your not. Let alone your boyfriend doesn't even wanna fuck you an I got a whole species fawning over me." I said as i walke out of the house and down the side walk. She didn't say anything after that so I just went home.

When I had gotten home I changed into something more comfortable (this)

It was as soft and really cute. I didn't care who saw me. I was comfortable, I layed on the couch and watched. Some TV to pass time. And it worked because it was now 10:45pm. Just as I looked at the time my front door was opened and in came Rudy, shorty, and slim. I waved my hand at them and continued watching my favorite show. They sat on the couch too.

My head was in Rudy's lap and my legs were on slims legs. He had his hands caressing my legs and Rudy had his hands caressing my stomach. I asked if they wanted something to drink and they said yes so I got up. As I was going to walk away slim smacked my ass. I jumped and looked back at him. Glaring playfully, they laughed and I walked away to get there drinks.

I gave them F/D and sat back down. After a little while they started. To talk to each other, I was too interested in the show I didn't hear them. I noticed they stopped talking, I was flung over someone's shoulders. I gasped and saw slim had me over his shoulder. And they all walked to my room. Shorty opens the door for us and shut it while locking it...
The next chapter will. Continue the smut🫠