Part8 jealous shorty🍋????

When I woke up I was in Rudy's arms. I crawled out slowly him still being asleep and got dressed. I walked to the kitchen and made a BLT because those slap in the morning. While I was making it shorty walked through my door and to the kitchen. "Hey shorty!" "Hello f/n" "do you want some?" "No thank you. I just came to visit you!" He said in the cutest voice ever. I continue cooking till I felt arms wrap around my waist I look over my shoulder and see Rudy, he had his head on my shoulder. I blushed and put my head on his. "Hey Rudy!" "Hello sweetheart" I giggle at that name I glance back at shorty. He was at rage, he was obviously pissed at Rudy and me. He started to growl a little "hey shorty are you ok?" "Can I see you in the other room please?" "Uh sure" and we walked to the other room shutting the door. I sat on the bed and shorty sat facing me on the bed too. "So what did you want to-MMFP" he kissed me on the lips I was shocked but he was so gentle and sweet I kissed back. I put my hands on his chest he shoved me into the bed and crawled on top of me not breaking the kiss. I put my arms around him. Until I realized, Rudy. "Shorty what about Rudy?" "It's ok me and my brothers always share what we have" to hat calmed me down soo much I kissed him again he slid his tung on my bottom lip. I accepted. He roamed my mouth like a cave, not missing a spot. I was in heaven. The. Rudy walked in. "F/n I-" once he saw us shorty said "wanna join?" "You bet" Rudy walked closer to me and shorty, shorty went to kiss my neck and Rudy was making-out with me, shorty hit my sweet spot. I moaned into the kiss. Having both of the people I love kissing me was so exciting. They suddenly stoped and went to the door "h-hey were are you going?" I said a flustered mess "leaving you a flustered mess" Rudy said "whyyy" I wined "we'll come back later so be patient" and with that they were out my front door gone.