The new arrivals 🍋

( 🍋smut warning!🍋 if you don't like shorty like that then don't read the smut but please read the chapter there is important things in this chapter thank you!)
I was sitting on my couch, I could not stop thinking about Rudy and shorty. I can't believe they just left me like that. I needed them but they hey left and I don't know where to find them. I was making diner because it was late and I wasn't hungry until now.

I was making chicken Alfredo. It tasted better than any other food I made before. Until I felt something hold my hips from behind. I jumped and gasped. I looked over my shoulder to see Rudy. "Oh my god, Rudy you scared me" I said while catching my breath.

"Sorry love, I brought some people with me," he said, I look around the corner and see shorty, spiky, slim, and jumbo, and some others I have not met. Rudy introduced me to the new ones

"This is fatso"

"This is slam"

"And this is bibbo"

"And this is bibbo"

 I waved to them all

I waved to them all. They waved back. "We'll I'm making chicken Alfredo if any of you want some?" They all nodded there heads. So I made them a plate and set it on the table. After some time they all finished and thanked me, saying how good it was. I got to know all the new arrivals until it was 12:09 and they said they all had to go. "Thank you all for coming by, your welcome here anytime!" They thanked me and left. But one wanted to stay with me, shorty.

"Alright shorty we have to go to bed, it's late and I have things to do tomorrow" he agreed and went to my room. I didn't care if he slept with me he was a sweet bean. I changed into some pj's and covered up. It was dark and quiet. I felt a hand go on my waist and start to rub my stomach. (This is the pj's)

"Mmmmm" I moaned out

"Mmmmm" I moaned out. His hands were warm and big. He made his way up to my chest and rubbed me through my shirt. He pulled away and reached over to pull it up over my head. I let it fall off the bed. I sat up as shorty climbed over and sat on my waist facing me.

He kissed my neck softly, "mmm" I moaned.  He made his way down to my chest and payed special attention to my nipples. He was not greedy or too rough. He licked and held them like they were made of glass, as if I were to break if he made the wrong move.

After he left many marks on my breast's he moved down still kissing my skin. He caressed his hands down my sides. He got to my shorts and slowly pulled them down. Lucky for me I didn't have any panties under them.

He looked up at me and smirked a little. Then ran one of his fingers down my slit. I was already wet so when he ran it, it sent butterflies to my stomachAnd it was tingly down there.

He slowly stuck his finger in my pussy, being carful to watch my face to make sure I was ok. I was moaning from pain and pleasure. He moved his finger out then back in slowly. Soon all the pain I once had was replaced with pleasure. "Oh, faster shorty~" I moaned out.

He listened and moved them faster and harder. "Ngh~ yess" I was reaching my peak faster than I had thought. "Ohh fuck~ shorty don't stop, please don't stop~" he complied and went faster if posible. "OH FUCK SHORTY~" I moaned out having a really hard orgasm.

After I had came down from my high shorty pulled his finger out of me and licked them clean. He scooted up and started to kiss me. He ran his tongue across my lips, asking for permission. I accepted and let him roam my mouth. We fought for dominance and he had won.

He broke the kiss and started to take his suit off. I have to say he is more fit than you think. I took a glance down and saw his dick spring up from out his suit. It was thick and long, not as big as Rudy but damn shorty's dick would do perfect.

He kissed me again with passion and before it could turn out into a heated make-out, he grabbed his dock and slowly pushed in. I could feel every vain on his dick, he was like the perfect size for me.

"Oh~ mmmph" I moaned, he was all the way in and I could feel his tip pushing agents my walls and my cervix. He started to move in and out of me slowly. He was afraid of hurting me, "shorty~ faster please~" I begged him. He started to go faster while grunting. Not long after he was full on pounding my insides. It felt like he was rearranging my guts with how fast and hard he was pounding my pussy.

"Oh my god~ shorty" I moaned out . He made a happy sound and grabbed my hips, still inside me and flipped me on my stomach as if I weighed nothing to him. He grabbed my hips and in and moved my ass up In the air and my back was arched, my chest was pushed against the bed. I grabbed a pillow and held it to my chest and mouth.

"Oh fuck yesss~"I moaned. The only sound you. Oils hear was the sound of skin slapping and grunts from both of us. "Oh god~ shorty don't stop, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled/moaned. "Let's cum together" he said and started to pound my pussy harder. "Mmmff" I moaned as my organs came crashing down on me. "Oh fuck" shorty said as I felt his cum gush into me.

He collapsed next to me as I flipped and layed there. As we caught our breath he pulled me to lay my head on his chest. I smiled and drew shapes on his chest. He made some happy sounds. We both held each other tighter as we let sleep take over our senses. Falling into a deep sleep with smiles on our faces.