Part 5 finding slim

After they all had breakfast they left politely. You got dressed in this outfit

You decided to take your skateboard and go around town

You decided to take your skateboard and go around town. Once you got all of your stuff ready you went out the door and started off on the side walk as you were going you waved to friends and kept going.when you rounded the corner you saw Debbie and Dave talking. You went up to them "hey" they just looked at you grossed out and said "don't talk to us" "why what did I do wrong?" " uh hello wake up f/n you let those clowns in your house and let them sleep there and you cooked them food!" "How did you.... Wait have you been spying on me?!" " I hat does not matter f/n you let them into your life" Dave said I looked at him angrily " you don't know them, they are nicer than you think,especially shorty he is a sweat bean and why do you even care if I let them into my home?!" " THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES F/N!" "To you they might be, but why does it matter if I let them into my life it's not hurting YOU!" "We don't want you dying f/n, they could harm you badly and we won't be able to help you with that" "then don't" "fine then leave" "I never wish I met you guys" I walked away rounding the corner. (7 mins before f/n left Debbie and Dave ). {Shorties pov}. I heard yelling and thought why not see who it is and shoot them with the gun. I peeked around the corner and saw f/n in the cutest outfit I have ever seen. She looked like an angel. I listened closely and hear them fighting "THERE OUR ENEMIES F/N" "to you they might be,but why does it matter if I let them into my life it's not hurting YOU" the rage in her voice sent chills down my spine I did not know she could get this mad "we don't want you dying f/n, they could harm you badly and we won't be able to help you with that" WHAT we won't hurt but! We would not dream of it. They should die for what they have don't to her, putting these evil thought in her mind well do it tonight. "Then don't" "fine leave" "I never wish I met you guys" and she started to walk towards me I quickly ran away without her seeing. I will tell my brothers about them and get rid of them once and for all. [Y/n pov]. As I hopped on the skateboard I quickly picked up speed I just wanted to get away from them not wanting to see there faces again soon coming close to an ally way I tripped off the skateboard flipping on the ground scraping my knee and arm, thick red blood oozing from the scrapes,rocks in the cuts too "aw shit" I say feeling pain in my scrapes. I see a shadow over me I look up slowly scared to see who it was and I see a slim looking clown pretty cool looking. He smiles creepily at me I shook in fear just as he was going to shoot me with his gun something knocked it out of his hand I look to the right seeing who it was. Shorty. Shorty was saying something to the slim clown after he stopped talking the clown looked at me and grabbed my sides I blush odd fully. He at me up on my feet "I apologize for trying to kill you sweetheart" that nickname. Sent butterflies to my heat. I was red as a tomato and they both saw it too. The slim clown smirked and said "The names slim , do you have a name or do I have to keep calling you sweetheart?" In his seductive voice that made my knees weak "I-uh call me f/n" "nah I like sweetheart better" he said as he strokes my cheek I was 50shades of red at this point. I look down at shorty and see him with a jealous look on his face luckily he had to leave. Leaving me with shorty I ask shorty if he wanted to come over to my house. He said yes so I walked all the way home as soon as we got him it was late and we decided to sleep. Obviously he wanted to sleep with me. While he was cuddling me I thought why does everybody want to sleep in my bed? Why did shorty look so mad when slim was flirting with me? Soon the thought stoped and I fell into a deep sleep comfortably in his warmth.