~2~

When Sienna and Evan finally landed in Seattle, they took a cab to the girl's family house. They had to rush to make it in time for the family dinner.
Although the snow was making everything more difficult, they made it there after a couple of minutes.
The fairy lights in the yards made everything look more beautiful and magical. It felt good to be back.

"Can you help us with the bags?" Evan asked the taxi driver.

"It's okay.. You don't have to, it's so cold outside! We'll get our own stuff.." Sienna said loudly to the driver when she stepped outside the vehicle and realized how cold the weather was.
Her nose was probably already red.

"Fine.. Thank you." her boyfriend payed for the ride and they fastly took their luggage from the trunk.

"Who in the world is that guy on my porch?" the girl questioned when she noticed a big man, dressed in black, smoking a cigarette.

"You don't know him??? What if he's a robber? Do you still think it's a good idea to go in there?"

"Yeah.... Is that even a serious question? If he's a robber, I'm not planning on letting him hurt my family.." she exclaimed and walked up to the man quickly.

"Who are you and where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"Huh.. Excuse me, that's my house, I'm not going to ask for permission to go to my freaking house. Now get out of my way, cause my day was shitty and I had enough." she snapped, the man laughed and let her pass.
Evan hesitantly followed behind her.

She rang the doorbell and waited, some seconds later the door opened.

"OMG! SIENNA!!!" her mother shouted when she saw her and quickly hugged her.

"Surprise!" she laughed.

"DAN! IT'S SIENNA!" the woman shouted as she let the couple inside the house, the unknown man made his way inside as well.

"It's really you! What a great Christmas gift!!! Come, we're about to have dinner!" her father quickly approached them and they followed after him to the dining room.

The Christmas table was all set, it looked as festive as ever and most of the food was served, there was a big amount of it, as Sienna expected. She knew her mom too well. So finding something to eat wouldn't be too hard for the uninvited couple.

"Ready to taste the great meal you've cooked for us Mrs Adams. Thank you once again!" a boy walked in the kitchen while rubbing his hands.

"Um.." Sienna looked at him confused.
That's when the boy realized there were more people in the room, than there were back when he left to go wash his hands.
His eyes landed on her and her red nose.

"Is this..-"

"Timothée, it's nice meeting you!" he quickly spoke and offered his hand to her, for a handshake.

"Chalamet?? What's going on...?" she furrowed her brow in shock, as she hand-shaked with him.

"Timothée was your result on the quiz that you took like a month ago! I sent it to the site, and you won the competition!" her sister showed up in her fancy dress.

"Oh, so I took your chance to meet Harry Styles away from you! I'm so sorry!" Sienna sarcastically said and made Timothée laugh quietly.

"Yes.... BUT, Timothée is here!!! And that's awesome!" the girl smiled at the actor and took a seat at the table.

"Right! We're so happy to have you!!! We've watched a lot of your movies, even my friends love you!
This is our daughter Sienna by the way!" Harper, the girls' mother, spoke.

"This is your daughter? Seriously? She almost bit me!" the big man joked and made the French actor laugh.

"Ahem." Evan finally said and got everyone's attention.

"Oh... This is Evan.." Sienna pointed at him and he showed his perfectly white cheeky smile to everyone.
They all hand-shaked with him, even Timothée and the unknown man, who was actually a bodyguard.

"Are you two a thing????" Riley asked in curiosity.

"Yes! We're dating!" Evan answered.

"Really???? That's lovely!!! I'm glad you finally brought a boy to the house honey!!!!" Harper cheerfully exclaimed.

"I've brought boys before... What are you talki-"

"Harry Potter figures don't count.!" Riley laughed hard and Timothée tried not to laugh.

"Oh Gosh, you all try to humiliate me, as if the fact I am so underdressed isn't enough.." she rolled her eyes at her family.

"Don't worry.. My parents and sister do exactly the same!" Timothée assured her and she shyly smiled at him.

"So they'd humiliate me even if I were a worldwide known actress! Good to know!"

"We love you dear, you know it!
It's time to eat now, we don't want the meal to get cold!" her mother reminded them and they all nodded.

"Yes, just give me a second to take off my jacket.. Go ahead and sit at the table!" Sienna exclaimed and went back to the front door to hang her jacket. She took a second to process what had just happened, then went back to the dining room, where everyone was already sitting at the table.
She made her way to the empty seat beside Evan and carefully sat down.

"Oh, I love your sweater!" Timothée laughed when he noticed the Ugly Christmas sweater she was wearing.
It had a huge golden bow all over it and a small tag with the text 'You're welcome', she looked like a gift box.

"I like your velvet blazer! And the tie!" Sienna politely complimented his outfit back and he smiled.

"Felt like overdressing! This competition thing is a new experience  to me! I had no idea what to wear! Didn't want to disappoint!" he joked.

"Spending Christmas away from your family must be hard!"

"It's okay, I'm used to traveling a lot, and losing a lot of family events, because of my job! But I like your family! Glad to be here!" he politely said.

"You get to travel all the time, that's so cool!"

"Yes, it's one of the positive things about acting!"

"Are there negative things about it?"

"I know it'll sound cliché, but sometimes it gets hard, like when you want to go out and get breakfast, and you want to eat in peace, and suddenly a guy hides behind the bushes and tries to take pictures of you even though you look like an ogre with stuffed mouth... And.. Yeah.." he laughed.

"I'd be pissed! I like my bites big, I'd look so unattractive in those photos!" Sienna joked as they all focused on their conversation.

"Yes, she enjoys her food way too much, this poor guy would end up going to the hospital!" Evan exclaimed and then there was a second of awkward silence.

"Food is to be enjoyed! Every human should have the right to eat in peace!" Timothée exclaimed and Sienna nodded.