~13~

"I'll come pick you up later, so we can go together to Times Square!"

"Are you coming as yourself, or Rudolph?" she laughed.

"I don't know... A lot of people will be there, I'm not sure if we'll be able to enjoy our time, even if I have security with me! What do you think?"

"Come as Rudolph! You deserve some peaceful time!" she smiled at him.

"That's so considering of you! Thanks cutie!" he gave her a kiss on her cheek and they waved at each other, then he left her apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One and a half hour before welcoming 2022, Timothée made it to Sienna's house.
She was ready to go, so she immediately got out in the streets with the reindeer boy!
There were indeed so many people everywhere, but they managed to make it to Times Square in time.
They danced around to the live music for a while and then one minute before the ball drop, the clock started ticking loudly.

"Can't believe I'm really here with you... Everything happened so fast, but I'm glad it did.." Timothée said loudly to the girl.

"It's crazy... One day you don't know I exist, and the next day we're welcoming the new year together!" she laughed.

"I wouldn't change this moment for the world!" he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and she smiled at him.

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1." everyone said loudly, including them. Suddenly '2022' and the 'Happy New Year' text appeared on the big screen under the Times square time ball.

Timothée quickly took the mask off and the girl looked at him confused.

"Happy new year!" he fastly said and sweetly kissed her on the lips. She put her hands on his face and kissed him back. He smiled when they backed away and she bit her lip.

"Boy, you're crazy... Put that mask back on!" she giggled.

"I just wanted to kiss you! Had to risk it all!" he laughed and put the mask back on.

"I hope I get more kisses throughout the night!" she winked at him and he squeezed her in his arms.
"Uuuum... I think those people are looking at us!" she discreetly showed him a bunch of people who were standing close to them.

"Let's get outta here, before it's too late!" Timothée chuckled and took the girl's hand in his. They carefully walked through the crowd, and when they finally made it to a less crowded place he started laughing like a happy kid.
"That was freaking awesome!" he shouted.

"I'm glad you had fun!" she smiled like an idiot and he twirled her around.

"I would have never done this, if it wasn't for you!" he admitted.

"That's cute, but the last thing I want is to put you into danger!!!"

"Shhhh... I haven't felt so free in so long! Let's go have some more fun!" he started running slowly with her hand still in his, she followed his lead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the address Sienna's friends were throwing a New Year's Eve party at.

Timothée was invited to a lot of hot parties, but he decided to join the girl instead. He knew she was shy and he didn't want to make her attend a party full of strangers, not yet. He was perfectly fine with meeting her friends instead. Sienna made sure to let him know it was okay for him to invite some friends of his if wanted to, so he indeed invited a good friend of his.

"He's going to be here soon! Are you cold? We can go upstairs if you are and he'll meet us inside!" the boy kindly said and got rid of the reindeer mask as they stood in front of the brick building.

"No! I'm okay! We can wait for him here! I don't mind a couple more minutes of alone time with you!" she smirked and he gently pulled her closer by her coat. He rested his chin on the top of her head, as she burried her face on his neck.

"Give me a lil kiss!" he whined and she looked up at him and giggled before kissing him on the lips.

"Well, well!! Already in love guys?" a man walked up to them and they backed away from each other.
Timothée laughed and did a bro-shake with him.

"Happy New Year to you too man!" the french boy ironically said.

"Of course! Happy New Year to both of you! This must be Sienna! He hasn't stopped talking about you since the day he came back from Seattle..." the man said, she shyly laughed.

"Okay true.. But don't expose me like this bro.." Timothée joked.
"This is Giullian, and of course this is Sienna!" he introduced them to each other and they hand-shaked.
"Now let's go upstairs, cause I don't want her to get sick!"

"My friend is a real gentleman as you can see!" Giullian joked and made the girl laugh.

"He's okay!" she shrugged to see his reaction. They walked in the elevator.

"I'm okay?!? I even brought you bagels this morning, from my favorite place..." Timothée acted offended.

"He brought you bagels?! So it's getting serious! I see y'all!" his friend playfully spoke.

"I mean... Look at her." Timothée loudly said.

"You two would make a hot couple, I'm not gonna lie!"

"We're getting there. Give us like two weeks or three!" the young actor exclaimed and made Sienna blush.

"Of course, take your time kids!" he teased them as the elevator stopped moving.

They all got out of it and walked in the narrow hallway, then Sienna knocked on one of the doors and a guy opened and let them all in.

"Yo, dude, weren't you in Dune?"  the guy asked when he saw Timothée better, the boy nodded.
"Freakin cool!" he added and Timothée tapped him on the arm.

"Damn, HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL! You're finally here! LOOK AT YOU TWO TOGETHER!!!!! DAAAAMN..." Nevaeh approached them and put her arm around Sienna's waist.

"Hahah yes.. We went to Times Square, that's why we ran a little late! What about you though? You didn't show up the whole day, so I can only assume that your Tinder date went well..!?"

"Hell nah.. It WAS BAD.. I still spent some time with her tho, cause ya know, I'm generous n' stuff! I see some hotties in here tho!" she flipped her hair and looked at Giullian. He tried not to laugh.

"Oh.. That's Giullian.. Timothée's friend!"

"Nice to meet ya boy, I'm Nevaeh, or you can just spell it backwards..
It's Heaven for ya!" she spoke and Timothée bursted into laughter. Sienna looked at him playfully and hit him lightly on the arm. He instantly pressed his lips together and tried to calm down.

"Nice to meet you!" Giullian finally hand-shaked with the girl.

"Let's go get some drinks!" Nevaeh excitedly exclaimed and they all followed her to the kitchen.
They filled their cups and made it back to the living room. Everyone was dancing to the loud music and having fun. It didn't take too long for more people to notice Timothée, but thankfully they only had casual conversations with him, they didn't disturb him or annoy him by 'secretly' taking pictures and videos.
He was happy to be there, especially since Sienna was also there.

One thing was sure, a brand new year, as well as a bunch of new experiences and feelings were patiently awaiting to be explored by the two of them!