~4~

"I bet you'll never forget about this... We'll always be the family with the defective chair to you.." she shaked her head.

"You are funny... The truth is, I wasn't sure about this competition thing, I didn't really wanna be a part of it.. Cause it's kinda awkward. But yeah, I realized it'd make somebody's Christmas a little better, so I agreed.
But I'm here now and I'm actually having a good time, you are all fun and you remind me of my family a lot!"

"That's kind of you to say!!" she started looking in the cabinet for the iodine.

"Just the honest truth! The quiz was right after all, we do have a lot in common.. Or you're just a huge fan and you know everything about me.. I'm kidding!" he laughed.

"Well.. I love your movies.. I don't read random facts on the internet though... Sorry to break it to you." she awkwardly spoke and finally spotted the small bottle. She took some cotton and poured some iodine on it.
"There you go.." she tried to hand it to him, but he gave her his hand instead.

"I think an artist's hand will do a better job.." he awkwardly exclaimed.

"Maybe!" she held on his soft, delicate hand and pressed the cotton against the wound.
"It stings? I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, I can already feel it healing!!" he giggled and she tried not to look at him.

"Okay... Ready to go!!" she slowly let go of his hand and backed away.

"Oh.. Okay! Thanks Sienna!" he smiled big and she instantly made it to the door, he followed after her.

"How did it go?" Riley asked in a kinda cheeky way, Sienna gave her a death glare.

"Everything's good!" Timothée assured everyone and they all nodded.

"Tim, it's getting late, it's probably time to say goodbye and go to the hotel!" his bodyguard said.

"Yeah right! It's better to go now, we don't want to disturb you any longer!" the actor agreed.

"You don't disturb us!!! We're happy you're here, you make our Christmas even better!" Harper assured him.

"Yeeees!!!! We should play board games or charades, or something!!!!" Riley shouted.

"Umm..." Timothée looked at the bodyguard and he just shrugged at him.
"Okay!" he then exclaimed, Evan sighed.

"Let's go to the living room then, I'll light the fireplace!" Dan stood up and they all followed him.

Some sat on the couches, some on the carpet in front of the fireplace, or close to the tall Christmas tree, as they decided to play charades in two teams.

"Not too fair though, they have an actor in their team!" the bodyguard joked.

"Good luck!" Timothée laughed loudly and then they started playing. Evan was still annoyed by the boy's presence, so he decided not to play and watch instead.

Time passed by, Timothée and Sienna were the top players, they could easily understand each other's acting and they won a lot of points for their team, that helped them win the game.

"Okay, now it's time to go.. We wasted so much of your time!" Timothée quickly stood up and his bodyguard followed his lead.

"Having you here was a pleasure, don't even say that!" Harper assured him and he warmly smiled at her.

"It was nice meeting you all! I had so much fun!" he smiled at everybody, but took a little more time to look at Sienna.

"Thank you for coming! Merry Christmas!" the girl hesitantly said.
He stood still for a second, he wanted to get her number or something.. To him she was a beautiful girl and she seemed pretty intelligent and interesting.. But then again he had just met her and she had just introduced her boyfriend to everybody.