~12~

"And that's pretty much everything that happened..." Sienna explained to her friend.
"Yeah.. You can close your mouth Nev... I know you're shocked.. I'm kinda shocked too. I have no idea how I managed to be wild enough to touch his.. private parts last night.."

"You're just extremely sexually attracted to him...... He makes ya horny..."

"Nev... For God's sake..."

"There's nothing wrong with it... He makes ya wet, and ya make him hard..." the girl said loudly.

"Can you say it a little louder? I don't think all of the neighbours heard you.." Sienna sarcastically said.

"THERE'S NOTHING WRO-"

"Don't you dare!!!" she gave her a death glare and Nevaeh put her hands up in surrender.

"All I'm saying is, have fun, enjoy life..!" Nevaeh laughed loudly.
"Now I have to go get ready to meet my Tinder date.... She invited me to a coffee date! It sounds boring.. Right?"

"It sounds great.. Take some time to have an actual conversation with her... You might be surprised."

"We'll see...!" she shrugged and walked away.
Sienna went to her room to take off her pajamas and wear something old and comfortable to paint in.
She only kept her crew socks on, wore an oversized white shirt that had color stains on it and put her hair in a messy bun.
She went back to the living room, turned on her Bluetooth speaker and picked a Spotify playlist.
Suddenly the music echoed and she swayed around, as she gathered all of her brushes and stuff.
She put a blank canvas on her easel, that was always placed at the same spot, in front of a big window, and left the rest of her things on an old table right behind her.

"You're going to paint?" Nevaeh suddenly came to the living room.

"Yeeees! I'm going to paint the snowy Manhattan, and then add a couple of colorful shades to the buildings, to make it look more funky!" she excitedly said.

"Sounds hella cool! Have fun girl!
I have to go.. Let's hope she hasn't photoshopped the hell outta her in the pictures I saw..." Nevaeh joked and Sienna playfully shaked her head, then waved at her friend.

She started mixing paints to make the perfect color shades for her painting.
And then she finally started painting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got that long hair, slicked back. White T-shirt.
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style." she sang super loudly as she got a smaller brush.
Suddenly a knock on the front door made her feel extremely embarrassed. Somebody had obviously listened to her, almost screaming the lyrics of the song.
She slowly walked to the door and looked through the peephole.
She quickly put her hair down and ran her fingers through it and then opened the door.

"Um.. I was wondering if I could see some paintings.."

"There's a site for that sir, this is not a gallery..." she playfully rolled her eyes.

"What if I want to pose for a portrait then?" he asked in a serious tone.

"Hmmm.... That would make sense! Come in!" she let him inside and his eyes instantly fell on the painting she was working on.

"That's freaking nice! I need some of these for my place!
Did I really listen to the painter singing by the way? I think I did...
Was the song dedicated to me?" he joked.

"Stop!" she groaned.

"Sorry!" he laughed.
"I brought us bagels and fresh orange juice!" he showed her the bag in his hand.