CH 04

Camilla's POV

The stranger and I keep staring at each other.

"Cami, he's our mate. His wolf's name is Mason." Carla tells me in excitement

"Keep your panties on, will you?"

"How can I when our mate smell and look so good."

"Oh my goddess."

"Camilla."

My eyes finally break the eye contact with my mate and shifts to my dad. I hear my mate grumble lowly.

"Alpha King, this is my daughter, Camilla. Camilla-"

"Alpha King?!" I suddenly say, shocked

"Yes, my dear. Why?"

Oh no. No no. I'm gonna be the Luna Queen?!

Suddenly, I feel overwhelm by the information and my destined position. Without another thought, I turn and run.

"Camilla!" My dad's yell echoes through the hallway.

"Cami?! What the hell are you doing?! Go back!" Carla yells

"I.. I can't!" I reply and block Carla out as well as my mind-link.

I let my legs pick the destination and I arrive to the garden. My favorite place in the pack house. I settle down on the bench and catch my breath.

Luna Queen. I'm going to be the Luna Queen. Seriously, Moon Goddess?! Luna Queen?!

I walk over to the railing, hands on the railing as I sigh.

I need to talk to someone. I hesitantly open my connection with Carla.

"Cami." Carla calls me softly

"I'm sorry I blocked you out."

"Cami, it's okay. I know how you feel. We are destined to be the Luna Queen. Moon Goddess knows what she's doing." Carla tells me

"I know. I just.. it's a really important and heavy role. I don't know if I'm fit to be a Luna Queen. Heck, do I even deserve the Alpha King as my mate?"

"Sweetie, that question is too early to ask but of course you do!" Carla tells me, "We do." She adds.

"And you know, Mason and his human seem like a good wolf and human. There's just something about the human.." Carla trails off

"Oh great." I sigh

"We'll be okay, Cami. I promise."

And I just know, if Carla promises something, then we'll be okay.

"Okay." I smile

Just then I smell him. I turn around and see him coming towards me. His eyes had shifted to dark red, filled with anger and a hint of hurt.

"Oh, hot mama, he's mad and Mason is in control. That's hot." Carla purrs

"Oh shut up, Carla. That's enough from you. Go to the time out corner." I say and block her before I hear her laugh.

"Mate." He lowly growls

I freeze. My breathing suddenly quicken and I back away slowly as he continues walking towards me.