CH 23

Camilla's POV

Gina glares at me hard as I'm pleading with my knees on the floor, occasionally looking back to check if they're coming for me.

Before I knew it, Gina starts to chant something with a wand. Her eyes glows white as she chants. White smoke surround me, I cough and swat them away from my face. A minute later, the smoke disappears and I can see them again.

They gasps as they see it's really me.

"Camilla!" Gina exclaims and immediately comes to engulf me in a hug

The warriors circle around us, the only female tracker hands me extra clothes.

"Oh, Cam. I'm so glad you're okay!" Gina cries

We hug each other tighter and then pull away.

"Gina, quick let's go back home. They don't know I escaped. They could be after me." I say hurriedly

Gina nods. We stand to our feet, Gina starts chanting something and soon, an invisible bubble surrounds us.

"This will protect our scent. Let's go."

The warriors have now change back to their human form and we're walking back home. It's now just us and we've secretly enter the mansion and into Gina's room.

"Stay here. I'll go get some food while you go shower."

I nod. Gina leaves and I go to the bathroom and freshen up. Scrubbing my body and face clean. Then, I pat myself dry and wear the clothes that has been laid out for me.

I enter back to the bedroom and see Gina with a huge amount of food. My mouth starts to water as I stare at the food like it's heaven.

Gina giggles. "Well don't just stand there, come and eat!"

I walk to the table and start eating. As Gina asks questions, I answer them while I eat. After I've eaten, Gina and I begin planning. A few hours later, we've came up with a solid plan to capture my kidnapper.

"This is going to be fun." Cara smirks

I smirk, agreeing.

Gina's POV

It's finally the Luna ceremony.

I've called Charlie to personally hand me the dress for Camilla secretly, and he does without any questions. The imposter had no idea there was a dress made for Camilla so she had an omega go and pick a dress for her.

Everything is going as we planned. The imposter somehow doesn't seem to know that Camilla has escaped and came back home. She has been all mighty, ordering omegas around like she's the Luna.

The party is on full swing. Every Alpha and Luna from every pack are here to support and get to know their future Luna Queen.

As always, Matteo displays his cold, emotionless face as he goes around greeting Alphas and Lunas. Mom and dad are chatting away happily with Camilla's parents.

"Miss Gina."

I turn and see Ben.

"Ah, Benedict Murphy."

"In the flesh." He grins

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Just missing a mate though."

"You'll find her, Ben." I smile

He smiles and nods. We catch up a bit more before it's finally time.

Dad goes up to the stage with a bright smile.

"Hello, everyone. Welcome to Red Moon, and thank you for attending the Luna ceremony."

Everyone claps.

"As many of you have already known, my son led this pack and the whole werewolf community without a mate for a long time. Recently, he finally found his mate! She's from White Eclipse and my good friend's daughter, Theo Murphy. As the former Alpha King and an Elder to this community, I'm honoured to introduce your Luna Queen to all of you."

As everyone claps, the imposter goes up to the stage with Matteo while I glare at her.

"Camilla Murphy of White Eclipse, as the Luna Queen, you are to take care of this pack and the whole community, you are to lead and be a role model together with Matteo, you are to rule and lead fairly and equally. Do you abide?"

"I do." The imposter says

"This crown that symbolizes royalty and have been worn by every destined Luna of Red Mood, will shine its brightest when it's placed on the Luna's head. This crown will now be placed on her head for it to shine."

As dad is about to place the crown on the imposter's head, the door bursts open and I smell Camilla's scent.

"Too bad that's not going to shine like it's suppose to." Camilla says as I smirk

Everyone gasps as they turn to see Camilla. Everyone's stunned faces then turns to confusion.

The imposter's face contorts into a scowl.

Camilla smirks. "Hello, Draya."

"An imposter! How dare you interrupt my ceremony and disguise as me!" Draya screams

"Your ceremony? Are you sure about that, Draya?" Camilla walks closer to the stage

"Stop calling me Draya! I am Camilla, Luna of this pack and Queen of this community! Get out before I call the warriors on you." She threatens

Camilla chuckles. "Go ahead. Let's see who they'll obey."

Draya's face soon turns red as she glares at Camilla. Camilla slowly walks up stage with a relaxed composure.

"You know, you didn't think about one thing." Camilla starts to say

She stands closer to Draya, "You underestimated me." She says

She grabs Draya's wrist and soon Draya turns back into her original appearance. Draya's eyes widen as everyone gasps and dad back away, protecting the crown.

Camilla smirks, "You'll never beat me, Draya. Even when you start to think you can beat me and kill me off, you've already lost. I'm not like any other she-wolf."

Draya growls out in frustration.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance!" She screams

Before she could hurt Camilla, Camilla has already wrapped the cuffs that I stained with magic on her wrists, having her unable to cast spells.

"Oh, and I'm faster than you." Camilla smirks

Draya goes hysterical, Camilla orders the warriors to take her and lock her away. With Draya complete gone, Camilla faces the confused crowd.

"Hello, everyone. I apologize for what you just witnessed. I am the one and only Camilla Murphy of White Eclipse and daughter of Alpha Theo. The Camilla who was introduced earlier was a fake, a witch who kipnapped me and disguised herself as me. I can reassure you that everything is fine now and I'll see to it that she won't hurt anyone else." I say