appreciation + book 2 update!

hello everyone! long time so see?

thank you so much for the votes and comments in each chapter, and thank you so much for making this book reach its' first million reads! this is honestly a first for me and I appreciate each and every one of you!

I received some questions about book 2 and when I'm going to publish it so I'll be giving you guys an update! the book 2 will be released Jan 2024 and I will also be writing the first 10 chapters and have it ready to be published. The reason why it's going to be released next year is because I have to edit this book and fix some errors, and also it takes time for me to come up with scenarios that aren't cliché and/or common. Since it's going to be a werewolf story focusing on teen love in high school, I wanna make the book 2 as unique as I can possible do. adding to this, I'm currently writing a non-werewolf story so I guess that's another reason why book 2 will be released next year. But I hope despite the long wait, I hope you guys can excitedly wait for it.

with that all said, I'll see you guys next time!

x 🦁

p.s. if anyone is interested in making the book cover for book 2, you can freely dm me your design ideas and I'll try my best to reply to you.