CH 34

Draya's POV

I wake up groaning, my whole body aches like I just went on an intense workout for hours. My eyes open and I look around the room I'm in, I sense something familiar about it.

The door opens and I see a lady dressed like a maid. I eye her carefully as she navigates around the room. Soon, I feel a powerful aura coming closer. The door opens more and I look over to see it's my grandmother.

"Gran?" My voice comes out hoarse

"Ah, you're awake." She says

"Where am I?" I ask, I glance over to the lady still minding her business, "and who is she?"

Grandmother look over and then back at me, she looks at me dead in the eyes and said, "You are back home and this is your room. She is your roommate, her name is Odis."

"W-what?! What about my room?"

"Your room?" She scoffs, "Your old room has been long gone, you have no room here other than this."

I was confused and in rage. How could she? To her own granddaughter?!

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, calmly

"Ah right, you have no recollection yet about what happened. You are being punished until the day you die. I have you stripped off of your witch rights for countlessly violating the treaty we have written and agreed with the wolves, not only that but you also attempted treason and ruined multiple homes in the wolves' community. You are now a human, hence why you feel sore everywhere. You no longer hold a high title in our community and will be a maid, no one will treat you like a princess you once were and you will not get any special treatment from anyone. You are ruined and you brought this upon yourself the day you decided to follow your sister's footsteps."

My eyes widen, I feel lifeless. How could my life turn into this? No, I can't be a mere maid in the community I once have power over.

"You can't do this to me, Gran. Please, I-I'm sorry." I stutter, tears started to form

Instead of feeling anger, I felt empty. I lost a huge part of who I am.

"Too bad I already did. You should've known better, but then again, it was my fault for not being the grandmother I should have been to you. I didn't look for you hard enough after your sister took you from my care. I hope you're still my granddaughter in the next life so that I could watch over you better than this life."

Grandmother wipes her tears before they fall as she leaves. My tears have already fallen and are still falling. I'm ruined and it's entirely my fault.

In my next life, I hope I don't have Onyx as my sister and I have a peaceful life instead. It's tiring to feel angry and be the villain all the time.

Camilla's POV

It's all finally over.

Rogues have been killed, Draya lost her power and right as a witch, and Jack was tortured before taking his last breath. It's all over.

We have months to help rebuild the packs' destroyed homes back to what it once was but for now, we gladly welcome the ones who wants to join our pack and today's the ceremony for that. In total, we have 130 new pack members to welcome officially.

I've also told Matteo about the baby surprise I found out during my last check up and he was thrilled. He couldn't wait to have our pups out of me and spend most of his time with them. Thankfully, my water broke last week and I gave birth to two beautiful, healthy babies. A baby boy named Zion and a baby girl named Zoe. When my parents heard the news, they came rushing over and have been obsessed with them ever since.

Tonight as I act and look over the event as the Queen Luna, my parents gladly watch over my pups.

I huff out the nervousness I feel as Gina gives a final touch to my hair. She grins proudly at her work as I give her a little wink as a thank you.

Soon, guests fill up our newly renovated ballroom and it's even spacious than before. I walk up the stage and welcome everyone for coming and start off the event with a speech, I hand over the mic to my mate and he takes it with a smile. After officially welcoming the new members, the party starts. Wolves go around eating and acquaint themselves.

Soon, the party comes to an end, I stand by the door to greet the guests goodbye. I sigh happily as I just finish the event I organized successfully. I mind link my mate to ask where he is but strangely, I can't reach him and I suddenly have a sinking feeling.

"Don't think of the worst just yet, Cam." Carla tells me

I calm myself with breathing as I sniff out where he might be. After what felt like hours, I find him behind his table in his office in the pack house. I sigh in relief meanwhile, Carla is telling me something in rage.

"Matteo, what are you doing here?" I ask

He sighs but shakes his head as if to say nothing. I hold out my hand for him to hold, he leaves his table and comes to hold my hand. We walk out of his office and into the mansion.

He doesn't waste time and rip my dress off in a flash.

"Matteo!" I gasp

"You owe me, remember?" He whispers into my ear

I shiver as he attacks my neck with need and hurry. Soon, we're a tangled mess, hot and sweaty. And then we did again, all night.

The next morning, I wake up sore all over but instead of feeling happy and contented, I feel anger, possessiveness, and betrayal. When I finally open my connection with Carla, those feelings hit me stronger.

"Carla? What's going on?" I ask

"Camilla! Finally! Why did you block our connection?" She asks

"Well, I-" I start but she cuts me off

"Doesn't matter! I need to tell you something. I smelt a she-whore in Matteo's office last night when you found him and I know who that whore is."