A/N: uhm,, hi??

hello readers!

It's been a long time since I focused a few hours of my day being an author?? I hope you have been well, and I come with news! Well, its good and bad news for you.

Bad news, I've decided to push the release of the book 2 a month or two back, mainly because I've just been taking a lot of me time and finishing up backlogs for college (I mean it's close to finals so why not finish it all??), so I really didn't have much time planned to write book 2.

Good news! I've drafted up the brief summary for Book 2 and you'll get to read what it's about! This will actually be a little bit easier for me to draft up the first five and publish it soon. Estimate month of release might be late Feb to early March, I will still need time to polish and reread what I'll draft up to avoid any errors thats why I pushed it back a few months.

Anyway, that's all the news for this A/N. thank you so so much for reading Mates, though it's not hitting me yet that I've got 2.5M reads now (uhm.. wow??) I still appreciate the love and I'm also sorry for pushing book 2 a few months back. But, I promise it'll be worth the wait for y'all. With that all said, I'll end this note with the brief summary of Book 2 called, Darling. Oh! and let me know what you think!

______________________________

Mates, Book 2.
Title: Darling

Brief summary: Situated in Moonstone High on neutral grounds, Zoe and her friends are the royalty kids that everyone can't seem to look away and stop talking about. Fortunately, this isn't a cliche high school story where they are the mean popular kids who pick on the lower ranks. No, they are the opposite and the actual mean ones despise them. Simply put, they are the angels and the devils in Moonstone High.

Growing up, Zoe was taught to expect less of meeting her mate because it'll hurt less that way if it doesn't go the way it's suppose to be. But despite this, she grew up knowing what love feels like. When she enters her third year in high school, she didn't expect to meet her mate. Not only did she meet him, but he's part of the bullies.

How will Zoe handle her bad boy mate when nothing is ever serious for him?