fifty four

A/N: I'm not even going to discuss the apocalypse that was March, 2015 because it is just way too... yeah. But if you're wondering, yes, Zayn will still be in this story. :)

-
Holly
-

| 5AM |

My left wrist is aching with the burning pain of this stupid handcuff gripping at my sensitive skin with the tightest brace.

My eyes are bloodshot and stinging from all of the helpless tears that have been streaming down my rosy cheeks for the past long hour.

My body is weak and all that I am capable of doing in my shocking emotional state is lying down with my left arm staying up, handcuffed to the metal pole next to me.

At first, I tried to be as confident and fierce as I could be, kidnapped and put into this creepy abandon warehouse. But now, plain shock has taken over me. What will Vincent do to me when he comes back to this warehouse?

All I can see is the faint shadows of the two large windows in this place and the shadow of a wooden table at the other end of the warehouse. The sun hasn't risen yet and I doubt it will till about seven, so for now, I'm stuck in pure darkness and shadows.

As tears start to blur my eyes once again, I hear the sound of someone or something trying to enter through one of the large windows. No. No. No.

I can't bare to look over my shoulder to see who's trying to enter, but it's one hundred percent likely to be Vincent. I know it is.

Tears start flowing down my cheeks as I hear the window being opened, and someone climbing in. He's here.

I hear the footsteps of Vincent's boots clicking on the warehouse floor, and with every footstep taken, my heart starts beating faster and faster as I prepare myself for the absolute worst.

I sit up from my position on the floor. I hug my knees to my chest.

The footsteps get closer and closer, and when Vincent finally catches up to me and crouches down behind my back, I feel a tap on my shoulder and the feeling of hot breath on my neck.

"Holly, it's me" I hear a deep familiar voice speak. I immediately turn around. It's Harry. Again, I'm in shock. How did he know I was here? And how in the world did he get here?

"H-Harry? How did you-"

"No time for questions. We need to get out. Quick." Harry says, pulling my free hand up.

Forgetting about my handcuff, I quickly get up but am brought down to the floor again with the excruciating pain of my wrist.

"Are you okay?" Harry whispers

Holding back tears, I start trying to somehow pull the handcuff off. It obviously doesn't work.

Harry runs to the wooden table nearby, following where the shadow is. Harry starts feeling around the table in darkness in order to maybe find the key to this handcuff, and luckily, he does.

As soon as Harry finds the key he runs back to where I am, and struggles with unlocking the handcuff before finally succeeding. I shake my hand to try and get the pain from my wrist to fade away, but it doesn't work.

"Come on! We need to get out!" Harry whisper-yells.

Harry grabs my hand and we start running, pushing open the doors to the warehouse with our bodies.

Once we get out and our feet hit the muddy ground outside, I see we're in a forest surrounded by tall trees. I look up into the sky, it looks like the sun might not rise until a few hours looking at how grey and dark the sky is.