twenty four

-

Holly

-

"H-Holly?" Dakota says, shocked.

"What are you doing?!" I yell in anger.

"I'm just down here to get water"

"Really? Sure doesn't look like you're just having water!"

"Oh my god, stop overreacting and shut up!" Dakota rolls her eyes.

"Why were you and Harry all over each other?"

I look over to Harry, who's just sitting down watching our conversation. How can he just be doing nothing and act like this is okay?

"Why do you care, Holly? Because you love Harry?!" Dakota yells at me.

"What the hell?! I do not love him!"

"Really? Is that why you two kissed?"

"Dakota!"

"What?! I know you love hi-"

Dakota and I are cut off by a sleepy Juliet entering the room, rubbing her eyes.

"What's going on?" Juliet asks.

"Why are you down here?" I ask, trying my best not to sound rude.

"I can hear you guys screaming all the way from upstairs," Juliet says, "why are you two fighting?"

"Because Holly and Harry-"

"Dakota!" I yell, stopping her.

"Can you let me finish?!"

"Can you shut the hell-"

Harry finally speaks, and his loud voice echoes throughout the room, "All of you! Get upstairs an go to bed!" He yells in frustration.

Dakota, Juliet and I don't debate with Harry, we just go to our bedroom. I guess that means I'm out of the dungeon.

Once were all upstairs, Juliet gently closes the door behind her.

"What is going on?" Juliet whispers.

"Nothing, just... Sisterly fights" I answer Juliet, deciding not to tell her about the kiss between Harry and I, or the touching between Harry and Dakota.

"Sisterly fights? It sounded really bad, like someone was gonna get hurt"

"Don't exaggerate things, we're fine"

"What was the fight about?"

"Well, Harry k-"

I cut Dakota off just in time, "We'll tell you tomorrow, Juliet, let's just go to sleep, okay?"

We all hop into our own beds, and try to drift off into a deep sleep.

| The Next Day |

"Hey, can you pass me a piece of toast, please?" Liz asks me, giving me a kind smile.

I give Liz a piece of toast and and she thanks me.

"So you're out of the dungeon?" Liz says, spreading butter on her toast.

"Uh, yeah, guess so..." I reply, unsure.

"You guess so?"

"Well, I don't know, Harry told us last night to just go straight upstairs" After I say that, I immediately regret it. I basically just told Liz that something happened last night.

"Last night? And who's 'us'" Liz looks at me confused.

I give Liz a look that says 'I really don't want to tell you', and she gets the memo, nodding her head.