forty five

A/N: okay!!!! First off, I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AND IT GOT DELETED AND I WAS SO ANNOYED SO HERE I AM WRITING IT AGAIN SO ENJOY IT bc I'm so STRESSED OUT RN

-
Harry
-

*one week after Evie's death*

My eyes slowly wake up, and the first thing I see is the heavy, pouring rain darkening the early morning sky outside. I look at the clock on the wall. It reads '6:12AM'.

I roll onto my side, and I see a beautiful Holly peacefully sleeping. She looks like an angel. Her messy blond hair is styled into a high ponytail and her flawless skin glows, even in the light darkness of the room. I stare at her for a short while before she wakes up with a big yawn.

"Good morning" I whisper.

"Is it Christmas yet?" Holly asks, rubbing her tired eyes.

I chuckle, "Christmas is in two weeks"

Holly rolls on her back, "Last night was fun."

"It was." I smirk.

Holly sits up, getting the blanket with her to cover her naked chest.

"No need to cover up, I've seen everything"

Holly jokingly pushes me over before getting out of bed and covering up with my silk robe.

"We should do something today" I suggest.

"Harry, we've been going out for, like, four days in a row. It's not fair to the others"

"Who cares?"

"I do!" Holly says, "I swear, Juliet is close to killing me"

"It doesn't matter what Juliet thinks"

Holly sighs, "Whatever. I'm gonna go get dressed."

And with that, Holly leaves.

-
Holly
-

I slowly open the girls and I's bedroom door, making sure not to wake any of the girls up. But unfortunately, the creaky sounds from the door is enough to wake Lola, Juliet and Macy up. But of course Dakota and Liz are still carelessly sleeping.

Macy lifts up her sleeping mask, "Holly?"

"Hey." I whisper to Macy before making my way to the wardrobe the girls and I share.

As soon as I'm in the walk in wardrobe, Lola and Juliet follow. Macy must've went back to sleep.

"Going out with Harry I'm guessing?" Juliet crosses her arms.

Lola groans, "Don't be so jealous, Juliet."

"Whatever." Juliet says before leaving and going back to bed.

"What should I wear?" I ask Lola.

Lola looks for an outfit and gets out a black lace bra with matching underwear.

"What about this?" Lola says, showing me the sexy undergarments.

"I'm being serious." I say, and Lola laughs.

"Alright." Lola says, going back to looking for clothes.

"This is pretty cool." Lola shows me a Pink Floyd tank top, ripped black skinny jeans, and white converse.

"I don't even like Pink Floyd, though"

"But Harry does..."

I look at Lola with a confused expression before she grabs my hand and we take a seat on the small couch in the wardrobe.