twenty nine

HIIIII so firstly, @MapleLeafx has made a The Dollhouse trailer!! But I don't know how to add it to the chapter ._. BUT, you can see it on youtube, the title is "The Dollhouse [Harry styles] trailer"

-

Holly

-

My comfortable, deep sleep only lasts five minutes before everyone, including myself, is frighteningly bolted awake by the annoying, irritating sound of a loud, echoing beep going off in every room of The Dollhouse.

It's the fire alarm.

The girls and I all jolt up out of our beds, immediately starting to panic like crazy.

The girls and I are still panicking horrifically when Harry slams open the door and yells, "Get out!"

We all follow Harry outside of the dolls and I's bedroom, and were all suddenly caught up in dark smoke as it crawls into our lungs and makes it hard for us all to breathe. There is an actual fire in The Dollhouse, and the house is so big, we don't even know where all the smoke and fire is coming from.

"Hurry up! Follow!" Harry screams at us girls, scaring us all even more with his powerful voice.

The dolls and I run down the stairs as we follow Harry to investigate where the dangerous fire is coming from.

"Liz, get the fire extinguisher!" Harry yells at Liz.

"I don't know where it is?!" Liz screams, panic and paranoia in her usually small voice.

"I do, let's go!" Lola grabs hold of Liz's hand and runs off with her to get a fire extinguisher.

The remaining girls and I still follow Harry, screaming and sweating as we get closer to finding the fire and where all the most smoke and hotness is coming from.

The girls and I aren't actually focusing on where Harry is going; we are just following. The thoughts on our minds are much more important than following Harry, but all our attention turns to him as we walk down stairs, and I realise were going to the dungeon.

Once were all down at the dungeon behind the main door, Harry opens it before us to identify and see if the fire is coming from the dungeon, and seeing its state already, I can tell the fire is defiantly happening in there.

Harry unlocks the dungeon door and were all immediately struck by the burning warmth of the fire and the strong smoke infesting our lungs.

"Run upstairs, quick!" Harry yells at the girls and I.

"But, we wanna help-" Macy says, looking sad and scared.

"Get the fuck upstairs now!" Harry yells, louder than ever, and we all know to obey.

The girls and I run up the stairs, trying to get in front of each other and out of the smoke and fire that comes from the dungeon. As we run up the dungeon stairs, Liz and Lola run down holding a big fire extinguisher, and covering their noses with their hands because of the deadly smoke.

Liz and Lola give Harry the extinguisher and hurriedly run up the stairs with me and the others.

Once the girls and I are out of the dungeon entrance, we catch our breath, making sure not to catch too much smoke seeing as were already coughing voraciously due to all the smoke already filled in our lungs.

We then all bolt upstairs, trying to take over each other, and quickly making our way to the bedroom.

Once the girls and I are in the bedroom, we all plop down on Juliet's bed; the bed nearest to the door.