six

-

Holly

-

"Dakota?"

I am shocked. My sister, Dakota, is here... She's now a doll.

"Holly?" Dakota cries out, surprised. She runs up to me and we hug. I've missed my sister so much. She's like a best friend to me and I've been missing her so much. She's been my main focus when I'm thinking of plans to escape.

"You guys know each other?" Harry asks, raising an eyebrow.

"She's, um, my sister" I say, awkwardly. Harry nods slowly.

"Um, okay, well, Juliet tell Dakota about everything like you did with Holly on her first day" Harry tells Juliet before leaving the room.

Dakota sits on Kylie's bed next to Anna and Macy. Dakota is shaking with fear and her palms are sweaty enough you can see the sweat. One of Dakota's anxious habits.

"I wanna g-go home" Dakota whispers, her body shivering with fright.

"Kota, you can't leave" I tell my, now crying, sister. I walk over to her bed and sit down next to her; rubbing her back to make her feel safe.

"Trust me, you'll get used to this. Just follow Harry's rules and he won't harm you" Juliet says to Dakota, with shining eyes.

After Juliet informs Dakota about the rules and everything, we all do introduction like the girls did on my first day. After that, Liz and Jess give The Dollhouse tour.

Once we're all back in the bedroom again, we watch another movie. It's all we really can do. It's quite boring. All we can do to entertain ourselves is watch movies, read, talk, play a sport, draw or eat. It's a lot, kind of, but... I don't know. I miss freedom.

We're halfway through Pitch Perfect when Juliet checks the time on her digital clock.

"Okay, girls, we better get downstairs and start making dinner" Juliet says, sighing and getting up from bed. We all follow Juliet downstairs to the kitchen.

It's always so hectic and messy in the kitchen; but it's fun. There's flour everywhere, and heaps of sauces being squirted everywhere. I remember once when we were making breakfast we had a food fight. I smile at the memory. I've always loved to bake and cook.

We're all cooking, but Juliet is going around everywhere checking were cooking the food right. One of her jobs as "head chef".

While we're all getting messy, laughing and baking and cooking, Dakota just stands in the corner awkwardly. I walk up to her.

"Dakota, come on, The Dollhouse isn't that bad" I say, my arm around her shoulder.

"What's gotten into you? You're like that crazy Juliet girl!" Dakota says, rolling her eyes and joining Evie and Sarah to pour the drinks.

What? Is that what she really thinks of me now? Like... Juliet? I never noticed how much I've changed since being here.

"Alright, girls, let's head back upstairs to get cleaned up!" Juliet says, clapping her hands. We all follow her orders and head upstairs.

| At Dinner |

"How you liking The Dollhouse, Dakota?" Harry asks, smirking.

"Uh, it's, um, fun" Dakota lies, with a scared expression work across her face.

Harry puts a hand on Dakota's thigh and she shivers. She must be so scared.

Harry leans into Dakota's ear and whispers something I can't make out. I look at her confused. She shakes her head. I can't wait till she finally settles in to The Dollhouse. It's not that bad once you get used to it. Jesus, I really am turning into Juliet.