twenty one

-

Holly

-

I wake up with a bolt and the first thing I see is darkness. I have totally forgotten where I am, but after a while, I remember. I'm in the dungeon.

I stand up, brushing myself off. Why am I in the dungeon? All I know is that I passed out. I'm trying to remember why I'm in here, when I hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs. I can also see a little bit of light. The person coming downstairs must have a candle or something with them.

When the person reaches the last cement step, he reveals himself. It's Harry, and he is holding a fiery candle, that only brings out a little bit of light, but enough to see.

"H-Harry?" I say, stepping back with fear, "I thought you were at Niall and Fran's?"

"Fran isn't feeling well, we're going next week" Harry says, looking me dead in the eyes.

"When can I get out of the dungeon?"

"Never" Harry says, smirking evilly.

"W-what?" I stumble back in fear.

"I'm joking. You'll be in here for a while"

"What if I get hungry?"

"Starve."

"What if I have to pee?"

"There's a bucket in the corner"

"What the fuck?" I say, a little too loud.

"Don't swear!" Harry yells, and I flinch and randomly burst into tears. Why am I crying? I never cry.

"Are you crying?" Harry asks, looking a bit concerned.

"N-no" I lie, turning around so Harry doesn't see me.

"You are, aren't you?" Harry unlocks the cell door and I get even more frightened. What's he going to do?

"Don't h-hurt me"

"I don't want my dolls weak, Holly"

"I'm not weak"

"Yes, you are! Stop crying you baby!" Harry yells, his loud vice echoing throughout the dungeon.

"I'm not fucking weak!"

"Don't swear!" Harry yells even louder.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity. Fuck. Fucky. Fuckity. Fuck!" I scream, like a child. At the moment, I honestly don't care what Harry will say or do. I'm glad I'm standing up to him.

"You're going to regret disobeying me!" Harry yells, taking a step forward.

"Shut up, I'm not scared of you anymore," I yell, "you're a worthless scum and I thought you changed but no!"

"Shut the fuck up, Holly, I rule you!" Harry screams, taking another step foward, our faces so close I can feel his warm breath, making me intimidated.

"I hate y-" Before I can finish my sentence, Harry smashes his lips onto mine, unexpectedly. Without even thinking about the consequences and what I'm doing, I kiss back.

"Hate you, too"

A/N: oh ok that escalated quickly but hollarry