forty three

-
Holly
-

As soon as I read the note, I immediately put it back down in fear. What can 'it's done for Holly' mean? I want to ask Harry when he comes back from Zayn's, but I don't want him knowing I read his private note.

I shake my head and leave Harry's bedroom.

I've never heard of a 'Lauryn' girl around The Dollhouse. Harry's never mentioned her and so hasn't the other dolls. All I hope is that nothing bad will happen, which I know positively something bad is definitely destined to happen; the note says it all.

| 2 Hours Later |

The girls and I are all in the living room, munching on the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies we just made, and talking about random things when we hear the front door open. It must be Harry.

Harry walks into the living room, and we all greet him with a warming hello. Harry gets a delicious cookie from the plate and comes to sit over next to me. Immediately, I think if to ask him about the mysterious letter from a girl whom I've never even met; Lauryn, or to just leave it completely and wait for time to eventually tell me and answer all the questions I am yet to ask about Lauryn. I know he'd be absolutely furious to me invading his privacy and reading something that wasn't meant to be read by me, so I decide to just not bother to discuss about the note. For my good, and even Harry's.

"Uh, Holly can we please have a talk outside?" Harry asks. I slowly nod and follow him outside the living room.

"I know you read my note." Harry looks at me, seriously.

"What? What are you talking about?" I pretend to think I have no idea what's going on. But I do, I have a perfect idea of what's going on. Harry knows I read his personal note.

"Holly, I'm not dumb. The envelope was ripped open. And I know for a fact it was you"

I sigh in defeat, "I'm really sorry"

"Can you not invade my privacy again?"

"Well, technically I have a right to know what was in that note because it involved me, and I don't even know who that Lauryn chic is"

"If you must know, Lauryn is a friend of mine. So, like I said, can you not invade my privacy again."

"Okay. Sorry..."

"Okay, now that's out of the way, Maxine and Clive are coming over shortl-"

Harry is cut off by The Dollhouse doorbell ringing off.

I run to go answer the door, and coincidentally, it's Clive and Maxine.

"Hi, Max!" I hug Maxine, excited to see her again.

I pull out of the hug and greet Clive, nodding my head.

Harry comes to meet us at the door, and he greets Clive and Maxine as well before we all head into the living room.

All the girls, just like I did, all ran to hug Maxine as she laughs at our reaction and Harry and Clive engage in conversation.

We all sit down on the couches, and immediately, Maxine has something to announce.

"Okay," Maxine takes a breath, "I have to get serious."

"What's up?" Lola asks.

Maxine takes a big breath, "I'm pregnant."

The girls and I all jump up in excitement because of the great news, while Harry sits down next to Clive and congratulations Maxine.

"Oh my god! Is it a boy or a girl?" Liz says, a big smile on her face. Liz loves kids. She's the most considerate and caring person I know.