five

-

Holly

-

| 2 Weeks Later |

Yep, so it's been two weeks in The Dollhouse. I've gotten to know the girls really well, even Harry. He doesn't seem all that mean... He's just.. Intimidating.

I originally planned to leave on the day of Kylie's death, but that obviously didn't work. But I will escape. I just have to wait for the right time. I'd rather stay here than die.

Were all seated at the dinner table eating breakfast. Ever since Kylie died, it's been quiet. The girls all miss her so much. Of course Harry doesn't, especially since he's replacing her with another girl. I don't know how he does it. A doll dies, he replaces her. I replaced Beth and I feel so sorry for her every day. The sad thing is we all don't even know who killed Kylie and we never will. We aren't allowed to speak of her; Harry gets really angry.

After dinner the dolls and I head to the bedroom.

"I miss Kylie" Jess says, blinking away her tears.

"We all do but we're not allowed to speak of her, okay?" Juliet says. Sometimes Juliet is so annoying. She always follows the rules and is so bossy. But she's such an amazing friend.

After a few minutes of quiet, Harry opens the door.

"I'm going to find the new Kylie," Harry informs us, "don't even try escaping" we all nod. Harry leaves the room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Sarah suggests.

"Alright" Evie and Anna say, the rest of us nod our heads.

Sarah puts on The Notebook. One of my favourites, my boyfriend, Alex's, too. God, I miss him. I wonder if he is thinking about me.

-

Harry

-

I'm walking in the busy streets of London. The breeze is chilly but the sun is still bright and shining. I've been looking for a new Kylie for about an hour now, and I've found no one. No girl really stands out for me.

I actually have no idea how Kylie died or who killed her... I've got an idea who, though.

After another hour of struggling to find a new Kylie, I walk into a cute little coffee shop to eat. I skipped breakfast because I wasn't hungry, now I'm starving.

I sit down at a table outside looking over the pretty London view. A tall, gorgeous waitress walks up to my table. She is absolutely beautiful. She has long, wavy golden blond hair and you can get lost in her electric blue eyes. Her skin is slightly tan and is clear as a crystal. She actually looks a bit like Holly... Oh, Holly... So beautiful.

"Hi, may I take your order, sir?" The lovely waitress asks.

I clear my throat. "Um, just a skinny latte, please" I ask politely. God, she's perfect.

The girl nods and walks away.

I think I found the new Kylie. But I can't just get her here, I'll have to get her when her shift ends. I'll wait here all day if I have to.

A man with bright blue eyes and black hair walks up to me with my skinny latte. I admit I'm disappointed that it's not the beautiful waitress but at least my drink is here.

| Thirty Minutes Later |

The beautiful waitress' shift has finally ended as I see her take off her dirty, stained apron and hang it on a hook. Finally, I've waited here for what seems like ages!

I see the beautiful walk out of the cafe and I immediately follow her, making sure she doesn't notice me.

The waitress is walking home. Lucky for me, she's not driving a car.

After only a few minutes of stalking the waitress, we turn into an abandoned street. This place is like a ghost town. No one is here. I smile.

She turns around, "Hello?" She says. Her voice sounds like heaven; it's so soft and raspy.

"Is anyone there?" The waitress sighs and starts walking again.

I run to her. She notices me and starts running Way at rapid speed. Ugh, why do they always run?

I run after her and quickly get my knife out of my jean pocket. She tries to escape but I've got too much of a tight grip on her.

I've never, and will never, kill a doll, but that doesn't mean I won't threaten them.

"Stop! Please don't! I'll do anything!" The waitress begs and screams. Well what's the point in getting blood everywhere if she'll follow the orders?

"Follow me to my car, you're coming with me, love"

The waitress nods her head and starts crying while following me to the car. I've got my hand on her back, making sure she won't escape. She seems really frightened; but she'll change.

Once we get to the car, I tell her to get in. At first, she hesitates, but then I take our my knife and she obeys. Good girl.

-

Holly

-

I wonder what Harry's doing? He's been gone for ages.

The girls and I are still in the bedroom watching movies. So far we've watched The Notebook, The Conjuring and now were finishing off Grown Ups. I can't even focus on the movie. I'm worried for the new Kylie, I miss the real Kylie, even though I didn't know her for long.

"Where's Harry? He's been gone for hours!" Juliet asks, worried. Ugh, she's always so worried for her precious Harry. So annoying.

"Do you really care about him, Juliet? He's a jerk" Liz says. Liz is right, Juliet really does care about Harry. I don't know why... He is mental.

"Of course she cares for him. They love each other" Lola says, rolling her eyes.

"I don't love him!" Juliet says, angrily.

"You loved Harry?" I ask before thinking. I hope she doesn't get mad at me.

"You didn't know they went out?" Anna says, raising her eyebrow.

"Well, they went out for a few years, Harry's dad died, Harry went psycho, kidnapped Juliet, blah, that's why Harry's favourite is Juliet" Lola informs me.

"Do you always have to bring up that story? It hurts me, you know!" Juliet says, looking down. After Juliet says that it all goes silent, but a smiling Harry walks in; breaking the silence. We all turn our attention towards Harry.

"Everyone! I've found our new doll!" Harry says, happily.

"Everyone meet," Harry starts saying, pushing the doll forward for us to see.

The doll walks forward shyly. Once I see her my heart stops and my eyes widen.

"Dakota?"