thirty six

-

Mina

-

"Oh, yeah, and by the way, stop trying to steal Harry away from Juliet."

I strongly throw Holly into Niall's death room, and she hits the ground hardly with a loud thump. I quickly lock the door so she can't escape.

"Did you hurt her?" Juliet says as she walks up to me from behind the corner.

"No" I reply.

"Okay. Don't hurt her, I don't want her hurt." Juliet says, her soft, sensitive side taking over her.

"Juliet, the point in this is to make her suffer. You told me everything she did, the fucking drama she's caused, she's not going to be let down easy."

"Mina! She can hear you" Juliet whispers.

"No she can't and anyway It's not like she's getting out. She can die in there."

"Die in there? We're letting her die in there?" Juliet takes a small step back.

"Just go away, Juliet. Everything's under control, the plans going fine so far. Let's go downstairs and enjoy the party, alright?" I say, putting my hands on my hips.

"Uh... Yeah, r-right." Juliet nods, almost uncertain of something.

Juliet and I go downstairs, and we see Harry, Zayn and Liam at the bar, extremely drunk, laughing their heads off. This is good they're drunk, it means they will forget things, be gullible and misunderstand things as well, which makes Juliet and I's little plan run more smoothly.

Juliet and I walk to the bar to meet Harry, Zayn and Liam.

"Hey!" I wave and Juliet stands behind me.

"Hey... Where is, um, the blond girl, she's tall, the blon- oh yeah, Holly!" Harry's drunk words slip out.

"Oh, yeah, Holly wasn't feeling well and she was tired. She left a while ago. She went home with Maxine and Clive," I horribly lie, "she was too drunk to even do anything, so Maxine thought it'd be best for Holly just to spend the night at their place?" I finish my statement sounding completely unsure of what I was even saying.

"I haven't seen Dakopo, Macelly, Lizzy, Lolo, Eva or Dennis in a while, either?" Harry giggles and takes another sip of his alcoholic drink.

"Oh, they're sleeping upstairs in the spare bedrooms. They told Niall they were really tired and yeah. I guess it doesn't mean much if they just spend the night?" I check my watch, "it's already 3:56AM... No point in driving back to The Dollhouse. And wait, what the hell, who's Dennis?"

"We don't even fucking know!" Liam yells and laughs really loudly, Harry and Zayn soon following.

For the rest of the night... Well, morning, Juliet and I just talk and Harry, Zayn and Liam drink lots and let their inner animal release. I guess everyone's just gonna stay at Niall's till tomorrow... Doesn't look like anyone's planning on going home yet.

-

Holly

-

How could Mina do such an evil thing as to lock me up in the death room, and all because of Harry and I? I could always sense the envious ways of Juliet and Mina's outstanding jealousy, but I would've never guessed it'd take such an unforgivable turn.

I sit with my knees at my chest in, what I think is, the middle of the little two story room surrounded with hanging dead bodies. It's so dark in here, I can't see anything. I can't hear anything, either. Niall must've made the death room soundproof.

I honestly have no idea how the fuck I'm going to get out of here, and more importantly, what the fuck I'm going to do when I get out of here. I don't know whether to confront Juliet and Mina, and allow them to be brutally murdered by Zayn or Harry for their devious tricks and plays, or to not tell Harry or the other girls but confront Juliet and Mina face to face myself.

It really smells in this room, it's obvious it doesn't get... Used often. Zayn's death room surprisingly didn't leave a gruesome stench, which is odd but easily explainable. I cover my nose with my hand so the awful scent of dead bodies and uncleanliness doesn't interfere with me too much.

It's already been an hour pass since I've been locked in the death room, and every single second feels like a millennium. I just hope someone, anyone, can hear my loud, echoing screams that are being blocked from the outside.

I scream and scream, slowly tears forming in my eyes as panic takes over me. I have to get out. I try opening the locked door, and I get nothing. This door is simply impossible to open. All I can do is just scream... And scream till someone can hear just a little faint sound... At least enough for someone to find me.

-

Juliet

-

"You know... I've always disliked Holly, but now I think I just hate her. She's always seemed like a stuck up bitch" Mina says, shaking her head.

"Yeah" I say with a small voice, ignoring Mina.

"Don't you hate her?"

"Uh... Well, yeah" I reply, unsure.

I know I admitted to Harry and Mina that I hated Holly, but I don't know if this is just a little disliking for Holly because I'm simply just jealous of her getting everything she wants, or if I genuinely hate the bitch. When she first came into The Dollhouse, she was nice, shy and lovely. She's definitely changed, and that's what's made me dislike or hate her so much... That, and her constant ways of irritating me with all the fake flowery kindness she spreads around everywhere... Also, the little big problem of her stealing the love of my life away from me.

"So, when are we letting Holly out?" I ask Mina.

"Well... Never" Mina shrugs, casually.

"N-Never? C'mon, this is just a little torturous joke thing not a, like, murder thing"

"Juliet... Seriously? Stop being so goody goody" Mina rolls her oval shaped, dark green eyes.

"Whatever, but what's even gonna happen with her in there anyway? It's not like she'll magically disappear"

"Well... She doesn't have to 'magically' disappear." Mina shows off a grimacing smile.

Mina isn't really suggesting we physically and brutally murder Holly, right? I thought locking her in the death room would be far enough. I don't want to kill the girl. But hen again, I don't want to kill Holly... Doesn't mean Mina won't.

-

Holly

-

My voice is extremely hoarse from all the cries for help and screaming, and it hurts to scream now. So as like before, I try and calm myself down in the least calm situation and out my knees to my chest and sit down.

I've almost done with my panic attack and have calmed down when a women's shady fast as can be runs in front of me, what sounds like toenails hitting the wooden floors and making a clicking sound.

"Who's th-there?" I say, shaking with utter fear.

I head a devious woman's chuckle, and I know I'm definitely not the only alive one here.

"Stop! Who are you!" I yell, bringing my knees closer to my chest.

The womanly shadow runs faster in front of me at the speed of lightning.

"Stop it!" I yell, chills running down my spine and tears flowing down my cheeks.

I hear another scary, womanly giggle.

"Who are you!" I scream and cry uncontrollably.

A candle is brought in front of my face and I see a girl my age, with a scarred, freckled face and dried up makeup, dried mascara on her cheeks, crazily frizzy ginger almost grey hair and yellow crooked teeth.

"I'm Beth."

A/N: remember Beth anyone lol

Also I didn't edit this chapter so there's probs typos.