thirty four

-

Holly

-

Today is Niall's birthday. And as Harry only recently announced, today is his party. The party will be held at Niall's dollhouse and honestly, I can't wait... I think it'll be really, really fun, especially since this time us girls can dress a little more casual than overdressed to the extremes. The girls and I are still wearing lovey clothing, to keep our must needed elegance, but we're not going to be as fancily dressed as last time at Niall's.

"I'm so excited to see Fran!" Evie sarcastically says while coating her lusciously long lashes in heavy black mascara.

"C'mon, Evie, at least try to be nice to her" Liz says while helping Macy zip up her red lace peplum top.

"It's hard to even try to be nice to her. She's just a stuck up whore" Lola says, rolling her eyes and flipping through the pages of a gossip magazine.

"Hey, Holly, can you help me pick a lipstick shade?" Juliet calls from the bathroom. I go to meet her.

"Um..." I look at the many varieties of different lipstick colours in Juliet's massive makeup kit, "I like the light pink one" I say, pointing to the lipstick.

"Okay." Juliet says, starting to apply the lipstick to her lips.

I start to walk off before Juliet asks me to come back for a second.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"So... What did you and Harry do yesterday?" Juliet asks, fixing her silky black hair in the mirror.

"Uh... You know, nothing much. Just went to a park, it was alright." I shrug.

"Anything happen? Like, anything interesting?"

"Uh," I take a second to think if I should tell Juliet Harry and I kissed again or not, "no... Nothing happened."

"Okay."

An awkward atmosphere surrounds the bathroom for a few seconds, "Uh, we should go downstairs. The girls are already down"

Juliet and I go downstairs, and the girls and Harry are already in the limo, so we hurry in there.

The whole drive is forty minutes, and all we do is talk about random things and gossip about Fran, I don't though, because to be honest, I don't really mind her... She's a bit of a bitch, but that's just some people I guess.

I notice Clive isn't in the limo like last time. He's probably with the other boys or already at Niall's. Clive creeps me out... His incredible instinct to know about everything, his ravishing handsome looks that can make any girls heart throb, his mysterious personality that no one can unravel. I don't really like the mysterious ones.

| Niall's Dollhouse |

Niall and Fran greet us all kindly as we walk into the gorgeous mansion filled with historic and authentic yet modernly beautiful furniture.

Everywhere I look I see people drinking expensive wine and having a good time.

I see Ara sitting down on a purple velvet chair, and I go to greet her.

"Hi!" I say, greeting Ara with a big hug.

"Hi, Holly" Ara smiles, putting her red, curly hair behind her shoulders.

"How are you?" I ask, taking a seat next to her.

"I'm fine. How are you? Have you found out who the murderer is yet?"

"Ara, this isn't just a little task that can be completed overnight."

"It was for me. Trust me, the longer you take finding out who the culprit is, the more time you're wasting" Ara takes a small sip from her alcoholic drink.