seven

-

Holly

-

Everyone's sitting at the dinner table munching on breakfast. Laughter and chatter fills the air. I'm sitting next to Liz and Evie but I'm not talking to them. I haven't talked to any of the dolls this morning. I just can't trust them after what Dakota told me.

I look over to Dakota who's seated across from me. She's having a conversation with Sarah and Juliet; quick friends she's made. I don't know why she's even talking to them, they might be out to get her. Especially Juliet, she would do anything to please Harry.

I'm biting into my French toast when Evie and Liz both lean in next to me.

"So, who do you think is helping Harry?" Liz whispers to me. What?

"Um, what are you talking about?" I lie. I know exactly what she's talking about. She must've heard Dakota and I talking last night.

"It's okay, Holly, we're not helping Harry" Evie whispers. A sigh of relief leaves my mouth. At least Liz and Evie aren't the ones helping Harry.

"Uh, we were awake and heard you and Dakota" Liz says, struggling to get an apple from the basket.

"Hey, Lola, can you pass me an apple, please?" Liz says to Lola. Lola nods.

"Ooh, me too, please!" Jess quickly says. Lola gives Liz a red apple and Jess a green.

I can't believe Liz and Evie know about this. No one else can know about this. Just me, Dakota, Liz and Evie. Luckily, they're my most trusted friends. But did Liz and Evie tell anyone else?

"You guys can't tell anyone. This stays between us" I tell the girls. They both nod.

"So, who do you think it is?" Liz whispers into my ear; her eyes scanning the room.

"Um, I'm not sure. I thought I trusted every one here" I reply.

"I think it's Juliet; she loves Harry" Liz says, rolling her eyes.

| After Breakfast |

Around the bedroom, Anna is braiding Macy's hair; Liz and Evie are gossiping; Dakota, Juliet and Sarah are reading magazines and chatting on Sarah's bed while Lola and Jess are talking. I'm just sitting on my bed, listening to music on an MP3 Player. Not really wanting to talk to any of the girls.

I take my earphones out, annoyed. Jess keeps coughing like crazy; it's so annoying.

"I think you're sick, Jess" I tell her from across the room. Jess nods and keeps coughing. Juliet goes into the bathroom and closes the door. When Juliet returns shortly after, she has a glass of water in her hand. She hands it over to Jess.

"Th-tha-nks" Jess says to Juliet between coughs. Juliet smiles and walks back to Sarah's bed.

After a few minutes, Jess starts coughing more and more. Jess quickly runs to the toilet and vomits unexpectedly. Macy runs to Jess's side and holds Jess's hair while she vomits. Why is she so sick all of a sudden?

Jess and Macy come back into the room; Macy's arm around Jess's shoulder.

Jess lies down on her bed. Her face is getting paler and paler by the minute, and her lips are almost white. Everyone walks over to Jess's bed to see what's going on.

"Jess, are you okay?" I ask, worried. She looks absolutely horrible! She literally just got sick so randomly. Jess can't even reply to me, she just keeps coughing really loudly.

"I'll go get Harry" Sarah says, running out of the room.

Soon enough, Harry and Sarah walk back into the room.

"Oh, that's not good" Harry says, walking over to Jess's bed. He sits down and strokes her cheek with his finger.

"We were going to have a picnic out in the garden" Harry sighs.

"It's okay, I can st-st-ay here" Jess says, weakly.

"Very well. Girls, you better get downstairs and start baking things for the picnic" Harry says before leaving the room.

We all go downstairs except for Juliet and Jess. Juliet is taking care of Jess, and Jess needs her rest.

I start to worry. What could possibly happen at this picnic?

"I know right" Evie whispers, as if she's reading my thoughts. I chuckle.

Evie, Sarah and I bake cookies, Macy and Dakota bake a cake, Liz and Anna start setting up the picnic outside and Lola pours drinks.

This is going to be one interesting picnic.

| At The Picnic |

The atmosphere is beautiful out in the rose garden.

There's lots of happy, beautiful flowers such as daisies, roses, tulips and sunflowers everywhere. There's hedges of sculptures and the grass is freshly mowed. There's lots of fruit trees, it makes my mouth water. I see a picnic table filled with all of the delicious goods the girls and I baked. I'm surprised; this actually looks really lovely.

We all sit down on the chairs at the table, Harry at the end of the table, as always.

I can't help but stare at Harry, although mentally insane, damn, he's handsome. His perfect, curly, chocolate brown locks... His pretty, emerald green eyes I can gaze into for an eternity... His- What the hell am I saying?

Lola gives us our drinks, asking, "Lemonade or apple juice?"

When Lola comes to me, she asks me the same question, fake smiling. I ask her for apple juice. There's no way in hell I'm having lemonade after what I saw Harry doing last night. Lola nods and gives me my apple juice.

The picnic is surprisingly really sweet and fun. I don't know how any of these girls would be out to kill anyone. Harry, though, is a whole different story. The girls are kind hearted and caring, and Harry is rude and demanding.

| After The Picnic |

The girls and I are back in the kitchen cleaning up our mess. Lola, Anna and Sarah are packing up outside, Evie and Dakota are washing the dishes while Liz, Macy and I sweep the floors and clean the table.

We're in the middle of cleaning up when a panicked Juliet storms into the kitchen.

"Something's happening with Jess!" Juliet screams. When we hear those words, all of us race upstairs to the bedroom to see what's up with Jess.

When we get into the bedroom, we see Jess lying down in bed. Her eyes closed, her skin is pale, and her lips are pure white and strangely, her eyelashes a weird, creamy colour. We all gasp in unison. Jess looks sicker than ever.

"Jess!" Liz screams, shaking Jess by her shoulders. She still won't wake up.

"She's in a coma or something!" Sarah yells, scared.

Lola walks up to Jess's bed and places a hand over Jess's heart. The words Lola says next makes everyones heart drop and allows their tears to fall.

"She's dead."

A/N: Jess is dead :(

How do you guys think she died?