Her Return

Sapnap POV

"MAN YOUR STATIONS! ARCHERS AT THE READY! DREAM TEAM THIS WAY!"
Dream shouted out the orders as his castle went under chaos.

George and I ran after him into the woods to find the culprit.
One person?
Surely not. There's no way they could have gotten in, stolen The discs that Dream had been searching for for years and gotten out with near to no alarm triggered.

"SPLIT UP! THEY CANT BE FAR AHEAD!"
He roared. I whipped around and tossed George into the trees. He landed on a branch perfectly and began to scout. Dream took the left. I took the right.

Oh to burn this forest out my way.
The desire was so itching that I almost missed the figure behind one of the trees.
I jolted to a stop. Drew my axe. The figure did not move. Either had not noticed me or, the more likely, wanted to see what I'd do.

I rushed at the shadow but it moved just in time. I slid down behind the trunk and breathed. Moonlight hit the hilt of a blade. I rolled out of the way.

I slammed my back against a tree, waiting. The shadowed figure cautiously stepped towards the moonlight. A cloak covered their face and body. I charged into them. They leapt up a second before. I gripped their ankle and smashed them into the ground.

They lay there. Unmoving. I stepped over. Their legs suddenly threw themselves in a circle and kicked my own from under me.
"Tch. A fighter aren't you?"
I said wrestling the figure.

They didn't reply. But rather slapped me across the face and shoved my body off of them. I was shaking my jaw out. The figure started running for the trees. Then George jumped down into them.
"COME HELP ME YOU UNGRATEFUL OAF!"

He shouted. I tied the figure's arms behind their back and dragged them into the light.
"Now...let's see who would be dumb enough to try and run from the Dream Team..."

I yanked the hood off. H/C hair. A scar running down from her forehead to her eyebrow. Glaring up were her E/C eyes.
"Y-Y/N?"
"Surprise Nick. It's me."

NEW BOOK!
This book is based off of its own story and does NOT fall into the Hybrid Legends Duology! I hope the Sapnap fans will approve!
Please leave votes and comments! I read them all and I will be doing shoutouts for this book! As always have a great day and I will see you...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤