Lady Y/N

Y/N POV

The crowd's muffled chatter and gossip overwhelmed my ears as I was lead onto stage. George was in front of me and Sapnap was behind.
"Don't get any ideas Sweetheart. Archers are all aimed at you."

He whispered into my ear. His breath brushed my skin and I shivered.
Too close.
I moved forward.
George and Sapnap sat down on their thrones. Then I saw the fourth throne. Silver and F/C.

I sat down and fixed my newly fitted uniform.

Sapnap's eyes never left my body. I noticed and decided to tease the prick. I shifted my jacket and tightened my belt. His eyes glazed over before he snapped his head away and placed his hand over his mouth.

Dream came onto the stage and everyone fell silent. Unlike our uniforms Dream's was black. He sat down on his larger throne in the centre. He cleared his throat.

"Welcome all of the SMP and..."
He motioned to the far back of the crowd. I could see Ranboo and a man who goes by the name of Quackity. Ranboo I had known quite well. The look of shock and betrayal on his face almost made me gag.
"Our guests of other nations."

He was belittling them.
"Today we gather to knight a certain person. This person has finally come back to reclaim their rightful place as the final and fourth member of the Dream Team."

"She has come to terms with her duty and loyalty to the crown and the kingdom."
He turned to me. Glancing up I could see George's trained archers Punz and Ponk, aiming straight at me. I stiffly stood and moved forward.
Sapnap likewise stood. He took his sword out. Dream stood behind us, towering over.

"At last, we welcome Lady Y/N of the Northern region...to her SMP rule."
Sapnap carefully knighted me.