Special Gifts

Y/N POV
(Past)

"You're kidding!"
Sapnap's face gleamed in awe. Queen Puffy laughed.
"No I'm not joking Nick. You see when the SMP was first established four families were granted special gifts in order to protect their people. These abilities have been passed down throughout the generations and now...lie with each of you."

I nearly fell off my chair. George did.
"Come on children. It's time you try them out."
We followed her into the indoor training arena.
"These walls are made near indestructible so it's the perfect area to introduce your abilities."

We split up. George was left in the centre, starting us off.
"George. Your family contains the Mizu ability. You are able to control water molecules and bend them according to your will. For now I want you to try and lift the water from this bucket into a spiral, climbing the air."

He firmly nodded and placed his glasses down so he could concerntrate. I nudged Nick.
"If he stares at that water any longer he might explode."
He snickered in response.

"Dream darling come here."
We followed and watched as Clay was placed, a green gas sprayed into the air.
"Alright Clay. Our family is in charge of the gift Kuki. Your father and you are able to control the sky and air. For now I want you to try make a small tornado on your finger with the gas."

He held his hand up. The air did seem to move into a little spiral.
"So cool."
Nick said in awe. I gently closed his jaw.

"Nick! This way honey!"
He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. My heart was so warm at his touch.

Queen Puffy held a single torch to Sapnap. He took and looked it in confusion.
"Your gift dear is called Kaen. You are able to bend flames to your will."
"Awesome."
He gawked.
"I want you to trust yourself to place your hand in the flame. Try to stop it from flowing above it."

I looked to me with wide eyes.
"You'll be fine."
I assured. I watched him admire the fire.

"Y/N dear this way."
I slowly followed Queen Puffy to the other end. A block of iron on the ground.
"Finally Y/N your family power is the gift of Koseki. You should be able to sense and mould different ores to what you want. For now I'd like you to extract a shape from this."

Time skip by Yours Truly

Puffy POV

"Look Mom!"
My little boy's voice echoed in excitement. Spiralling around both his hands were two tornadoes of green gas. His emerald eyes sparkling.
"Well done Clay! Wow looks like you'll be a powerful King one day."
I squeezed his shoulders.

He followed me as we made our way to the others. George had a small spiral of water falling gracefully into the bucket. Clay shouted and scared him causing the water to splash out all over the poor boy.

Next I saw Nick. His hazel eyes glowed as his power came into effect. Little embers danced around his outstretched hand while he curled and released his fingers,unburnt by the flames.

"Fantastic going Nick! Looks like you're really in touch with your emotions."
I said as he beamed up. Clay and George surrounded him in awe at the sparks.

"MY QUEEN!"
A servant ran through the doors. I whipped my head to them.

Narrator POV

"The Lmanberg expedition team is arriving into town! The king wants you at his side immediately."
Puffy nodded slowly and swiftly left the room. The children stopped their training.

Y/N jumped up excitedly and ran out the door. The three other teenagers followed. What they didn't see until much later was the perfect iron moulded rose that Y/N had made.