Broken Portal

Y/N POV

I slammed my scythe down into the floor where Dream had stood. I parried his blow and kicked at his feet. I dodged left as George joined the battle. But it distracted me enough for Dream to slice his axe across my side.
I grunted and doubled over from the blow.

So when he started swinging towards me I ran. Sure enough he started to follow. I popped the small vial of mine and drank it, feeling it burn down my throat. The strength regained in my side and I whipped around, slicing straight through George's glasses and cutting his cheek deeply. Dream sent his Air Cut at me. I jumped across the ledge to get out of the way.

Dream halted to a stop. He lifted his hand and pointed towards me. George, bleeding and bruised snapped his glowing eyes to me and started sprinting after me.
Damnit!
I hooked George's ankle with my scythe and pulled him off his feet. My side was starting to throb and my vision was sparkling from the pain.

I heard the sounds of armour and war cries. I chanced a look behind me. Half of the remaining soldiers were rushing after me with George as their head. He notched an arrow and let it fly. I fell to the floor to dodge it. I lost a lot of ground because of it. Then the salvation I needed stood in front of me, the Nether Portal back into the Western Region.

"COME ON GOGY! COME CATCH ME FOR LITTLE PISSBABY! COME ON ASSHOLE!"
I shouted as my eyes scanned for my key factor:Nick. He should be here.
Where? Is he lost?!
My mind panicked not seeing him.

Is he okay?!
I brought my scythe up and lived through his second arrow. Soldiers piled in from both exits, the portal behind me.
Nick! Please...
Don't leave me!
I cried out silently as I braced myself.

I tried desperately to focus and control some wandering skeletons but to no avail. All I could see was his dead hazel eyes on the dark red bricks.
Please! Let him be okay!
George stood with his arrow pointed at my head. Dream's words came out of his mouth in a monotone way.

"No where to run now weasel. Have fun with your dead parents."
The arrow released. I fell to my knees.
I failed. I failed again.
A figure jumped down in front of me and flames shot out into a massive wall.

"WHAT ARE PRAYING FOR? GOD? TOO BAD YOURE STUCK WITH ME!GO GO GO!"
He shouted harshly as he dragged me through the portal.
My eyes adjusted to see him heaving on the floor next to me, burns on his arms and absolutely exhausted.
He's okay!

The soldiers started to come out of the portal. Till they all stood in the square. Archers picked up their bows from the rooftops as two figures descended from the steps of Sapnap's home. His dads lifted their weapons.
"Lord NotFound! Your troops are cornered and will be killed on sight!"
"Do not move unless death is your next destination!"

I silently thanked them as I dragged Nick up.
"Come on Pandas."
I pulled him through the portal once again. He heaved on the ground there.
"Give it all you have."

He looked up at me.
"I don't think I can. I've never used so much power before."
I touched his shoulder lightly. The jolt of our connection greeted us.
"I'll be right here."

He smiled smally.
"What am I supposed to do with you?"
He muttered, getting up and lifting his hands up. His eyes lit with a deep orange as he indulge his power fully. He clapped them together, the heat overwhelming me.
The giant Nether portal shivered and then broke.

My eyes lit up.
"You did it! Honestly had me scared there for a second. What happened to you by the-"
I looked at his swaying figure. His eyes glazed over and he fell to the ground.

I grabbed his head before it hit the floor.
"Hey hey. It's okay. I've got you Pandas. I've got you."