Nymph

Y/N POV

I woke up in a start. I turned around. Luckily everyone was still asleep.
A humming came from the bathroom, I saw Minx's spot was empty.
Oh no...

I wiped the dry tears off my face and closed the balcony doors. I cracked the bathroom door open. Up on the sink counter, doing her eyeliner was Minx. But her demeanour was bouncy, not like the careful girl I've grown to know.
"Hello Nymph."

She snapped to look at me.
"Goodness Y/N look at you! You look like a mess dear. Come come! I'll do your makeup and then we can go around the whole of the SMP...blowing things up, killing civilians."
The evil was evident in her eyes and smile.
"What do you say?"

I gently placed my hand on hers.
"Now love you know we can't be doing that right now. Why is that you're out? Minx should be sleeping."
She shrugged. Adjusted her tights.
"Guess she's been stressed. Aww why can't we go out?"
She pouted.

I slipped past her. Looked into the sink cupboard. Grabbed the hand towel.
"Well for starters, we have a long journey ahead of us with enemies on our tails already."
She huffed.
"Fine then... I'll just do it myself."

I flanked right as she brought her leg up. Next thing I did was catch her punch. I quickly wrapped it into the towel and snapped right.
She twisted but I caught her other hand and solidly tied them behind her back.
Before she screamed I gagged her.

I fixed myself.
Her purple hair fell in front of her eyes.
"Any other case and I'd say you look cute. Let's get you under a blanket."
Once I made her as comfortable as I could I left the bathroom.

Puffy woke for the next shift. She patted my shoulder , yawning.
"Nymph got out again. Just check every ten minutes."
She nodded.

The only spot to sleep was next to Nick. I swallowed my pride.
Just sleep straight, you won't feel a thing.
He shifted slightly, his back pressed against mine.

I could feel his muscles move as he breathed.
Why am I feeling like this?
He had hurt me in ways I couldn't explain...so why did I still feel like this?

Maybe a small part of me still hoped like the little girl he proposed to.
Still hoped that he never meant it.