Leaving

Y/N POV

My gown trailed with me as I walked onto the dock of the Eastern Region. There stood the people I had fought with, grown to care for. I adjusted my crown on head. Drista ran straight into my arms and squeezed me tight. I hugged her back.

"Oh I'm going to miss you Y/N. Promise to write to me sometime?"
I booped her nose and smiled.
"Of course dear. Promise to come and visit in between being a captain."
"Promise."

Aunt Puffy walked up to me. I stared up at her. She smiled warmly and embraced me. I could feel the tears building.
"You'll be okay won't you Aunt Puffy?"
She stroked my hair.
"Of course darling. Of course I will."
I blinked the tears away.

"When you find your other son, don't hesitate to introduce us."
She pulled away and took my hands in hers.
"Of course. Will you keep my other baby safe? I know he's a bit broken but please keep him safe."
I nodded.
"Of course."

They both waved to me and boarded the ship. The last figure stood at the end of the dock. Despite him not being able to see me he smiled.
My vision blurred as I saw him.
"Hi Pandas."
"Hi Sweetheart."

I couldn't help it any longer. I wrapped him up in the tightest hug I'd ever done. My metal hand meeting my normal one behind his back.
He was startled before he hugged me back. I buried my head deep within his chest to feel his heartbeat.

"Please come back."
I whispered. The tears spilled.His lips kissed the top of my head.
"Once Quackity has taught me how to fight like this. Once Karl is safe away from this. Trust me Sweetheart I'll burn the ocean just to get back to you."
He whispered into my hair.

I reached up to gently cup his face. He leaned into my touch. I got up onto my tiptoes and kissed him. I kissed him with all the love I had. He kissed me back with the desire to keep me there with him forever.
"Please come back. I have a proposition when you do."

He smiled. Karl walked toward us and took Nick's arm.
"Come on Lord Sapnap. The ship is leaving."
He stumbled along with Karl onto the ship's deck. The ship started to move. Their figures becoming more distant.
Wait.
Wait!

I started running down the dock. After their flowing sails.
"MARRY ME?"
I shouted at the top of my lungs. I stopped myself at the very edge of the dock.
"WHAT SWEETHEART?"

"MARRY ME?"
I shouted again. A figure showed at the tail of the ship.
"HEY! THAT'S MY LINE!"
I laughed for the first time in ages.
"WHATS YOUR ANSWER?"

It was quiet for a little bit before I heard him again.
"YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!"
He shouted over the waves. I smiled as the tears fell.
Just come back to me.

Nihachu lightly touched my shoulder.
"Your majesty, it's time to make our way home."
I watched the sun set and his figure get smaller and smaller.
"Yes. It's time."

End of the Book! Thank you so much for the support! Make sure to vote and comment and if you do have friends who may enjoy it don't hesitate to send them over. I'll try my best to take care of them. Have lovely days! I will see you...IN THE NEXT BOOK! Phoenix out.🖤