Queen

Sapnap POV

I woke up on the grass of a clearing,stars twinkling down at us. Drista was asleep and snoring loudly. Aunt Puffy was sleeping up in a tree muttering and whispering to the sky. That's when I saw Minx.
I drew my blade while she lifted her hands up.
"Woah woah woah! Easy there. It's me. Nymph settled down a while ago."

I lifted my blade up further.
"How can I trust you?"
"Ummmm let me think. What's something that Y/N has told me about you that Nymph wouldn't know..."
Her face contemplated as she bit down on a berry.

"Oh yes. She told me of the day you and her raced up the tallest tree in the forest. You won but never said it. You just helped her up the tree and you both watched the birds fly."

My grip faltered.
I remember that.
I slowly lowered my blade and hitched it back in.
"Where is she?"
"You have anything to eat?"
I rolled my eyes.

"No. But I'll find something to cook on the fire. Where is she?"
She eyed me up and down.
"Fire wood."
She pointed into the wood. I nodded and walked into the tree line.
The shadows curled with the moon's light as I made my way trying to find her.

A glimpse of H/C caught my eye.
"Y/N?"
She sat on the grass, gazing up at the stars.
"They're so free."
She whispered. I sat next to her. When I reached for her hand she didn't make any effort to reach as well but rather let her hand hold mine limply.
"Why being Dream and Technoblade into Lmanberg?"
I asked. She smiled up to the stars.
"Like I said. Everyone is my enemy. Having them in control of an enemy nation...wouldn't work with the plan I have."

I didn't understand what she meant so I started talking of what I thought the plan was.
"So I'm guessing we start making our way to the Lmanberg's dock. Get on a boat or better a bigger ship and tra-"

"I'm not going."
She said, a croak in her voice. My mouth shut.
"What do you mean? You have a great team, enough cash to get supplies from stealing their goods during the surprise attack-"
"I'm not going."

I crossed my arms and let her hand go.
"But that's your dream. To travel over those lands. Experience the world."
Her E/C eyes studied me.
"And yours? You wanted to rule-"
"I wanted to love you. Marry you."
Her eyes glazed with tears.
"I wanted to love you too. But that's a fairytale we hoped for as kids Pandas."

"What will you do now?"
Her hand slowly reached to the sky.
"They're going to make me queen."