Please Be Okay

Sapnap POV

Will she be okay?!
My mind was raving as I sent my blades through the ranks. Archers shot multiple arrows up so I flattened to the floor.
I yanked my blades back and heard cries where people had gotten in its way.

Aunt Puffy kept shooting.
The closer I looked though I could see that she never hit vital spots. Arms. Legs. Sometimes if she lost balance due to an arrow she'd shoot a stomach. In those ones she fell to the floor and muttered to herself.

She's muttering prayers.
Drista slammed her hammer down earning a giant crack in the floor.
"WOOOOOOO!"
She battered her way through their ranks with the volume of ghasts and dragons. It's true that she tended to be clumsy, loud and obnoxious. The freedom must be accelerating.

Huge winds passed up into the towers and shook the bricks.
Dammnit! Why does he have more energy here?
I lit my one hand and sent a flame straight for him. He shielded himself with a wind shield. Another wind shook the tower violently.

I heard the crumble of bricks again as Drista smashed her hammer into the floor. Minx was being just as reckless. Her hair in a bun she cared not about her self only about complete bloodshed.

"Be careful of Minx. The others know this. Nick you can't trust her once she's in that battle. She suffers from dual personality disorder. In this battle I'm planning to release her other personality:Nymph. Don't trust what she says. She's a cold killer."

I watched her snap a soldier's neck with her bare hands.
Cold killer.
Another sharp wind swept up my tower. The tower shook, cracked violently. Then stopped abruptly for a second.
Huh?
That's when the top started sliding off.
No no no!

I felt the floor beneath me slant toward the lava pools underneath the fortress.
I stumbled and grabbed my blades.
I launched it into the side of the bridge. But I felt them slip. The tower crashed in to the lava which spurted up at me. I quickly let a hand go to try divert the lava.

I started climbing my blade's chain. They moved from side to side as I got closer to the top. The one shifted. I looked up to see his mask smiling down at me. It tilted to the left.
"Dream...we can talk about this."
I said nervously as his foot pushed my blade further out of the bridge.

"Goodbye Sapnap."
The chain went limp and I started falling to the lava pool.
I closed my eyes as the tears pricked. I clenched my jaw readying for the lava's heat.
Please. Let her be okay.