[Chapter 3]: Bad Boy and Invites

Okay guys so I got some help on this story now I'm Co-writing this story with my good friend Jordan Okay so we will let you know who is writing the chapter and stuff too! If she does author notes she may be a little crazy (but who in this fandom isn't) anyway her Wattpad account is @Winchester121 so go follow her and look at her stories as well!!!

----------------------------------------------

[Chapter 3] : Bad Boys and Invites (Written by TheSupaFlyTeam)

This day has been hectic so far! Saving my new hot Irish friend from a extremely hot jerk. Getting hit by a football kicked by a extremely sexy football player. It may have been eventful, but I think its amazing. I was walking down the hallway trying to find my math class. I wasn't having much luck, due to me already being late. I turned the corner in the hallway just to be knocked to the ground. I looked at the ground embarrassed that I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch where the hell--" the voice started but I decided it would be a good idea to look at the guy that was going to be cussing me out.

"I am so sorry! I was just trying to find my math class and i got a little lost. I didn't mean to run into you I swear!"

The the intimidating yet attractive lad above me started to chuckle. as he stuck out his hand to help me up.

"It's fine cupcake" He said with a slight grin. I grabbed his hand and he helped pull me off the floor.

"If you were looking for your math class babe, you're in the wrong place." Mysterious boy said, running his hand through his jet black hair.

I gave him a look of confusion and he started to chuckle once again.

"You're in the science wing curly." He said with a smirk.

"I do have a name you know?" I said with a little bit of fake sass.

"Well, I do not know your name, so for now you are curly."

"I'm Harry" I said with a smile. The boy's eyes twinkled

"The names Zayn." The boy said. So his name is Zayn even though in his accent it sounded like Zen, that was really sexy.

"So do you think you can show me where the math wing is?" I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Sure thing curly, follow me." Zayn said as he started walking in the one direction I just came from. (A/N: See what I did xD)

Zayn and I started talking as we walked. I learned some things about him, that would make you think twice about his bad boy exterior. As we walked into the math wing, a girl with brunette hair and bright blue eyes that were similar to Niall's walked up to us. She was wearing a black crop top, with red skinny jeans that looked a little too tight, and some black heels.

"Oi Malik!" The girl said, her Irish accent was clearly noticeable. "Party at my place tomorrow night be there. You can bring newbie here as well, i'm sure my brother will be pleased." The girl said as she walked passed us and into another classroom.

"Sure thing Natasha!" Zayn shouted to her.

"So curly? You like parties?"

------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while! Harry has met all the boys now! and a new character has been introduced slightly! She will be in it, just not as much. Let me tell you a little bit about the chick you just read about.

Natasha Jay Horan

Twin Sibling of Niall James Horan (I know he doesn't have sister...just go with it)

Bad girl image

carefree attitude

Best friends with Zayn

There now you guys know who she is and there will be no questions haha.

well gotta go! this was Kayla Over and Out!