[Chapter 1] The Start of a Beautiful Friendship?

Okay guys here is the first chapter! I'm so excited!! I'm sorry it took so long for me to put it up but its here! The picture that I picked describes them in the story perfectly! Anyway here it is.

 Words: 1,459
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beep! Beep! Beep! An alarm sounds but is immediately silenced. A lad by the name of Harry Styles sits up from the bed of his new room. Harry bushes the sleep out of his emerald green eyes and got out of the bed. He went to the bathroom and did his daily morning routine which consists of using the toilet, showering, and brushing his teeth.
After doing all that morning stuff, he went to his closet and put on a band tee, some grey skinny jeans, and some black boots. After getting dressed he simply brushed his curly brown locks and shook them out. He was now ready for the first day at a new school.
When he got down stairs he found his mother placing down a plate of breakfast.
"Morning mum." Harry said kissing his mother on the cheek then sitting down to eat his breakfast.
"Morning love! Ready for school?" She asked eating her food.

"Kind of, I'm just kind of nervous." Harry said poking at his eggs with his fork.

"Baby there is absolutely nothing to be nervous about, I'm sure you will make tons of new friends this time." She said smiling.

You see Harry didn't have many friends growing up, he only had two. Considering that he was the only openly gay guy back then, it didn't sit right with a lot of people.
After Harry finished his breakfast, he grabbed his bag and his schedule that they sent through the mail and headed off to school.

When he pulled up to the fairly large school and parked his silver truck, all eyes seemed to be on him. That was something he wasn't use to. He looked at his phone and saw that he had twenty minutes before first block. So he just sat in his car.
The bell rung and he walked inside of the school building, the walls were a beige color and the lockers red and white. He looked at his schedule and saw that he had history first. He found his locker, #320, and dialed his locker combo: 9, 16, 28. After getting what he needed and discarding what he didn't, it dawned on him that he was completely lost. The hallways were empty so asking someone was out, or so he thought. He walked down the hall a little bit and came across this boy sitting on the ground in front of what Harry guessed was the boys locker. The boy was blonde obviously dyed. He was wearing black framed glasses and behind those glasses were the most gorgeous blue eyes Harry had ever laid eyes on. The blonde had on a white sweater, black skinny jeans and white converse. The boy himself  was obviously innocence on a stick, and his cute to hot scale was off the charts.

"Um...hi, I'm new here and completely lost, would you mind helping me?" Harry asked shyly.
The boy looked up and smiled as he got off the ground.
"Sure, I wouldn't mind helping you." The boy said. "I'm Niall..Niall Horan by the way." He said nervously. Harry was absolutely in love with the blonde boy's Irish accent.

"Hi Niall, I'm Harry Styles." He said with a smile.

"Can I see your...um....schedule?" Niall said. Harry nodded and handed the boy the paper. Niall's eyes roamed the paper and he smiled slightly.

" We have first, fourth, and lunch together." Niall said "Follow me I'll show you the way to first." Niall said leading the way. Harry couldn't help but look at Niall's bum as he walked.

"So, where ya from?" Niall asked looking back once or twice to see if Harry was keeping up.

"Holmes Chapel, my mom thought that if we moved here to Wolverhampton I would make friends easier than I did there." Harry said looking down.
Niall could feel where the British lad was coming from. Niall hasn't had a friend since year 7.

"I know how you're feeling mate." Niall said.

"Well, we are friends now right?" Harry asked, placing his hand onto Niall's shoulder. Niall slows down to a stop, right in front of what Harry assumes is the class room.

"Harry in all sincerity, you seem absolutely terrific." Niall says with a smile. "But I think it would be safer if we didn't talk."
Harry's face showed confusion. "I'm sorry I don't truly understand what you mean." Harry said.
"I'll see you around sometime after class I'm sure." Niall said walking into the class room, Harry right behind him.

    When Harry walked through the door he started to slip. The teacher Harry learned as Mrs.Hiccum, grabbed him before falling on the ground. The classroom started to fill with chuckles. "What a great way to start the first day." Thought Harry. He looked around the room face red from embarrassment. He locked eyes with a brunette haired boy with bluish, green eyes that had a hint of grey in them. Harry had to admit he was attractive .

    "Harry, please take a seat next to Niall in the front." Mrs. Hiccuum said pointing to the empty seat.  "Be careful not to get to close mate, Mr. Lord of the Gays might rub off on you!"  The gorgeous brunette said.  Niall's cheeks turned red, and eyes started to water as he placed his head down on the desk.   

   "Mr.Tomlinson! that was extremely unnecessary!" Mrs. Hiccum exclaimed crossing her arms. her, brown eyes narrowing as she glares at the brunette. Anger was clearly shown in her eyes. 

    "Hey dickhead,you should chill out! There is nothing wrong with being gay, and judging by your pants, its seems like you're half way there." Harry said glaring at the brunette. The boy's eyes widened in anger, and Harry just smirked while the class erupted in to laughter.  Harry had no idea where this confidence came from, but he is absolutely loving it.

   After the bell rang, the class filed out of the room to head to break. Niall started walking off  towards the outside area that leads to the field. 

  "Hey Niall! wait up!" Harry shouted while jogging towards Niall." 

    "Oh, H...Hey.....H....H....Harry." He said looking up shyly and then looking back down towards his feet.  "Where are you going? The break area is the other way."  Harry asked with a raised eye brow.

"Um...I don't like going...T..To the ar..area, I'm going t..to...the music de..department....cause..... There are s..so..many people....and...." Niall started but was interrupted by Harry as he was nodding his head. 

    "And you aren't comfortable around a lot of people? I understand."

   "Um, yeah.....Oh......And thanks for sticking up for me against Louis today in class." Niall said blushing.  Harry smiled at his cute and shyness.  "Oh, trust me it was nothing, id do it again if I had to. He had no reason to insult you like that."

    "So you don't mind that I'm gay?" Niall asked slowly, fixing his glasses in the process. 

        Harry started to laugh. " Why, would I mind? that would be kind of hypocritical since im gay too." He said placing his arm around Niall.  Niall couldn't believe what he was hearing. This Greek god that was talking to him, is gay.  Like strictly dickly....As in Test-tube to another one!  What made it better is the fact that the greek god whose name is Harry Styles, has his arm around him. God bless mother earth he couldn't be any happier right now.

        "Come on Nialler, lead the way! I believe this is the start of a beautiful friendship...Don't you think?"  Harry said placing a kiss on Niall's cheek and  walking towards the door.  Niall blushed, the feeling of Harry's lips on his cheek makes him happy.  Butterflies, Sparks, that did not compare to the feeling he felt when Harry's lips touched his cheek. It felt  like a big strike of lighting had hit him. His happiness soon faded away as soon as the word friends, came out of Harry's mouth.

     "Yeah, sure....Friends." Niall said disapointed as he led the way towards the Music Department building. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        A/N: Hey guys this was Chapter One! sorry it took so long to update. I wasnt going to update until I got votes and comments. I might start doing that from now on. I want to know what you guys think and stuff so I will NOT undate until i get some comments! This is teamwork between us guys! haha anywhore!!!! I can't wait to see how this will turn out, and stuff! Love you guys!!! 

               ~Kayla