Chapter 7: Cockblock

{A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update. I have had really bad writers block its not too long of a chapter but its at least something! }

     The Closet was dark, My vision was completely nonexistent at this point. The only thing I could hear was the muffled sounds of the music blaring from the speakers inside of the main area of the Horan residence, along with the soft moans releasing itself from our throats. The moment I pulled away the familiar sound of chuckling could be heard before a "Click" sounded and the small space was lit up in light revealing...

   Never in a million years would Niall have thought that Liam Payne would be sitting in his house having a conversation with him. The thought alone was unbelievable so the fact that it was actually happening made him speechless.

"So I saw you kicking the ball about the other day when I was dropping off Nat." Liam said as he leaned his back against the fluorescent paint splattered wall. "You never mentioned that you could play." Liam continued as his brown orbs peered into Niall's skin causing the blonde to nibble on his bottom lip. His baby blues scanning the ground for something interesting to keep his cheeks from turning a fire engine red.

"No offense Liam, but I didn't think we were friendly enough for me to start telling you my hobbies. I honestly didn't think you would care." He confessed before chuckling nervously. Liam furrowed his eyebrows before wrapping an arm around his shoulder, pulling Niall on top of the arm of the couch and close to him. The amount of tingling that occurred through Niall's body at that moment was too intense to describe. He was quite literally speechless. "Bullshit." Liam told him with a chuckle. "Your hobbies, your fears, your dreams, I wanna know it all. If it's special to you then it must be very interesting." Liam said, leaning his head against Niall's with a charming smile.

   "Really Curly your lips are better than I thought." Zayn muttered with a chuckle causing Harry to blush. The small closet began to feel a lot smaller as Zayn's lips kept ever so slightly brushing against Harry's in such a teasing manner. It was hot. The room, this interaction, it was all a hot and heavy mess. "It's only been one day, I must have been on your mind all day to be thinking like that." Harry said a cheeky smirk making its way onto his face. He didn't know where all of this confidence was coming from, but he was so glad that it was there. The confidence however didn't go unnoticed. Zayn noticed the taller boy's burst of confidence and couldn't help but feed off of it. "Trust me curly, you certainly seem like the type that shouldn't be forgotten." Zayn smirked, pinning the curly haired boy to the wall. A soft gasp exited Harry's mouth as he wasn't expecting this to be his current situation. "Is this how you welcome all the new students?"

Zayn's chocolate orbs studied Harry's face as he shook his head slightly. "Only the ones who I find worth my time."

    "Malik! You sneaky shit where are you with my wacky backy!" a familiar male voice called out from the noise filled hallway. "Cockblock." Zayn groaned before looking at Harry. "Maybe we can pick this up later sometime." He continued. It was more of a statement than a question.

"Malik!" The voice shouted again, this time it carried a hint of annoyance.

"Hold your piss Tomlinson!" Zayn shouted before placing a quick kiss upon Harry's lips. Before Harry knew it Zayn was tugging the string light in the closet filling the small space with pure darkness. Light filled the small space as Zayn slipped through the closet door to greet the impatient prankster on the other side.

"Cockblock." Harry muttered before letting out a sigh, his curls leaning back against the wall.