It's Been 6 Years, Would You Like An Update or a Rewrite?

Hey guys! It has been six years since I have even looked or touched this story. Over the last few months, it has been brought to my attention that ATBO has gained quite the attention. I mean it's #559 In the Narry tag! (THANK YOU SO MUCH  btw!)

Since it has been six years, I have matured and my music tastes have changed dramatically. I mean I'm 23 now, engaged, and have a whole new list of bands, and artists that I love and want to write fanfic for (Check my profile for a list or comment that you'd like to compare bands, and artists and I'd be totally up for it!) However, My love for the boys is still here, even though my music taste and personality have changed. 

The reason I have not updated in years is that I felt like no one was actually reading my stories. I also felt like the only story that was being like was "Diana" and I rushed through that entire story, I was younger and just wanted to see if anyone would take an interest in anything that I wrote. I also felt that the story went way too fast in the romance department. I think I want to rewrite the last chapter and continue, also I want to update the cover because I have gained a bit more skills in the photoshop department. If I do this would you guys be interested? Would You guys be interested in reading anything I write tbh?  If get enough comments and feedback on this I'd be totally up for continuing this story!  Until next time!

-Yawnee