Floor 100

"Father," I said angrily as I created my water whip. He grinned.

"Hello daughter. It's been a long time since we have seen each other," He said as he extended his arms, expecting me to hug him.

"I'm not touching you," I said angrily. He frowned as he stroked his long brown beard.

"How sad. It does not matter, you are in my terrain now,"

"Yeah and? I can still defeat you," I angrily said.

"Or so you say. I've gotten much stronger over the years,"

"Yeah yeah yeah, on your quest for power blah blah," I said mockingly. He frowned.

"To think you would treat your old man like this? Living on the land has changed you,"

"Yeah it has, and it was way better than living with you," I spat. My father put a hand to his heart and gasped mockingly.

"How saddening to hear that!" He said grinning.

"Yay! You two have reunited. Now can we defeat him already? He's kinda annoying," SubZero said as he walked up next to me. I looked over at him annoyed.

"Can you learn to shut up for like five minutes?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Nope. I say what is needed to be said,"

"Aw how sweet, my daughter has made friends!" My father said as he applauded.

"We're not her friends. Simply here to just help her," Freya said as she pointed a knife to my father.

"Ah, my mistake. Either way, you all will be defeated. Guards!" He shouted as he pointed to us.

"Kill them all except for Eria, bring her to me, alive," I gritted my teeth as the guards started to rush towards us. I saw out of the corner of my eye, my father using a separate elevator to get up to the one-hundredth floor.

"We need to beat them and take the stairs up there!" I shouted as I rushed towards the guards. The others followed. I quickly threw my water whip at the closest guard's spear and disarmed him. I then created an ice sword in my right hand and started attacking the next closest guard. I looked to my right to see SubZero freezing a group of guards in place with his ice.

"Keep pushing!" I shouted as we fought the guards. We continued to slowly move towards the stairs in front of us. I looked to my left to see Freya knock a guard unconscious along with Volt punching a guard out of his way. After fending off a couple of more guards, we found ourselves in front of the green glass stairs.

"Only way is up from here," I said as I jumped onto the stairs and started to swim up to them. I quickly reached the ninety-first floor to see a dozen or so guards blocking the stairs leading up to the ninety-second floor.

"I-I got this," Volt said as he stood in front of me. I realized what he was doing and quickly pressed my hands to my ears. His sonic scream erupted from his mouth as the guards were propelled backward through the glass stairs, breaking them.

"Great job on that, but how are we supposed to get to the next floor?" Freya asked as she swam up to Volt.

"Swim upward," I said as I swam up. 

"Eria, you're forgetting something," Freya shouted. I looked down to see her and Volt struggling to swim upward.

"Oh I forgot! You just learned how to swim today!" I shouted as I created a pole of ice and extended it down to them. They quickly grabbed it and started to climb up. SubZero swam upwards impatiently. I turned around to face the guards ahead of me.