All Good Things Must Come To An End

One month later

"I wish you nothing but luck in Atlantis!" The tavernkeeper said as she handed me a bracelet made from blue and pink beads.

"Oh thank you!" I said as I took it and put it on my wrist.

"I'll miss your company Eria,"

"And I'll miss your beef stew. But you can always come to visit Atlantis anytime soon!" I said smiling as I stood up from the bar. The tavernkeeper and a couple of my friends had come to the water village to wish me luck in my new chapter of life as the ruler of Atlantis.

"Same goes for here. You are more than welcome to come here any time you'd like," She said as she smiled. I grinned.

"How about next week?"

"Sounds great," She said as she waved her hand. I smiled as I waved back. I then turned to the tavern.

"Goodbye friends!" I exclaimed.

"You'll come back every Sunday to play chess though, right?" Bianca asked as she motioned to the table. I sighed.

"Bianca, I'm the ruler of Atlantis now. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it every Sunday," I said grinning. She furrowed her brows as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Fine, I'll make an exception just for you," I said as I poked her nose with my pointer finger. She giggled. I turned to Joe who was standing behind me.

"Thank you for being there to help me win darts. I'll miss you Eria," He said as he stretched his arms out to me. I smiled as I hugged him tightly.

"I'll be back eventually," I said as I pulled away. He smiled as he walked with me to the front door.

"Good luck, ruler of Atlantis," he said as he fake bowed to me. I giggled as I curtsied back.

"See you later!" I said grinning. I opened the door to find Volt, Freya, and SubZero standing outside. They were all in formal attire, Volt, and SubZero in matching dark blue blazers and white collars, which Freya was in a sleek strapless black dress.

"Wow Freya in a dress? Never thought I'd see that before!" I said as I stretched my arms out to her for a hug. She sighed.

"Whatever, I'm just coming along for the food," She said.

"Shall we?" I asked as I gestured to the ocean.

"Hurry up already, this suit is getting hot," SubZero said as he tugged at the collar. I giggled as I started to run to the beach.

"Hey wait up! I'm in heels!" Freya cried as she chased after me. I chuckled as I reached the shoreline. I looked out to see Atlantis in the distance. I turned around to see the others who had finally caught up with me.

"Well, the crowns not gonna put itself on me! Let's pick up the pace!" I said as I created three water bubbles for the group and placed them on their heads. I then jumped into the water and started to swim towards Atlantis. Minutes later, I reached the entrance and zoomed in. Leaving the others behind.

"Woah look out!" I shouted as I dodged civilians walking left and right. I continued to swim towards the tallest building in the city, which would soon be torn down and replaced with a different building. I entered the lobby and rushed to the front desk.

"Which floor is the coronation again?" I asked as I huffed. The pink-haired siren at the desk sighed.

"You are so disorganized Eria. Are you even in your formal attire?" She asked as she gestured to me. I looked down to see that I was still in my t-shirt from the tavern.