*14*

WARNING: THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT ALSO I HATED WRITTING IT 

Y/n pulls Hyunjin by his shirt as they stagger across the room together.

Hyunjin pushes Y/n against a wall of her cabin, taking both of her writs in one of his hands, placing them above her head. Hyunjin's other hand moved up Y/n's thigh reaching the hem of her dress, Hyunjin doesn't move up her dress but slowly massages her thigh, causing a smile to grow on Y/n's face, that Hyunjin can feel as his lips still move in sync with hers.

Y/n hands roam to the back of Hyunjin neck as he begins to kiss down her neck. Tugging at his locks, making his head tilt back slightly. Hyunjin groans, vibrating on Y/n's neck as he kisses his way down her throat.

Hyunjin sucks lightly at the flesh on Y/n's neck, making light moans escapes Y/n's lips. Hyunjin dethatches his lips from Y/n's neck, admiring the fresh reddish marks on Y/n neck. Hyunjin only takes a glance at Y/n lips, before smashing his lips right back onto hers.

With their lips moving together and tongues battling against one another, Hyunjin says the word, "Jump," between one of the kisses. Y/n jumps Hyunjin catching both of her thigh in his hands, Y/n arms snake around Hyunjin's neck, somehow deepening the kiss. Hyunjin walks over to the bed placing Y/n's back on the silk covers.

"Y/n fiddles with the buttons on Hyunjin's shirt, undoing them one at time, starting from the top going all the way down to the end of shirt. Once the buttons are all undone, Y/n slides the shirt of Hyunjin's shoulders, letting the piece of fabric fall down his back and onto the floor. At a quick glance Y/n can see the toned body Hyunin has tucked away daily, personal she believes he should from now on walk around shirtless.

Just as Y/n takes off Hyunjin's shirt, his hands reach around her back finding the zip to her dress. With her dress now zipped Hyunjin pulls downs the dress reveal her bare chest and lace underwear. Hyunjin gives Y/n smirk looking down at the girl. Y/n smiles back up him, not wanting to waist anytime however her hand reach up to Hyunjin's belt and starts to take his belt off once it's off Y/n throws it somewhere across the room.

Hyunjin was quick to take his pants off leaving the pair in their underwear. Hyunjin got back onto of Y/n roughly grabbing her neck kissing her. Keeping one hand on her neck, Hyunjin's other hand snaked down in-between Y/n's thigh, teasing her as his hand would move over her core. Every time Hyunjin would do this, Y/n would let out a soft whimper. "For God's sake Hyunjin hurry up," Y/n said getting impatient. Hyunjin smirked and hooked his index finger on the band of her underwear and pulled them down. Hyunjin rested his forehead on Y/n's as he slowly inserted a finder into her. Y/n gasped quickly grabbing fists of Hyunjin's hair. Hyunjin began to slowly push his finger in and out before Y/n could process what was happening he inserted another finger into her. Hyunin started to pick up the pace. Just as Y/n was about to say something Hyunjin took his fingers out, and began to take his boxers off, revealing his large, excited member. Hyunjin got back on top of Y/n lining himself up with Y/n's entrance.

"You ready," Hyunjin asked. Y/n smirked and nodded. Hyunjin slowed entered Y/n both groaning. Waiting for Y/n to adjust to him, Hyunjin looked down at the girl below him. As her walls loosened around him Hyunjin began to slowly trust in and out, sending Y/n into overdrive. The noise's that were coming out of her mouth was music to Hyunjin's ears. Her moaning his name only sent him closer to the edge. Hyunjin began to go faster.

"Hyunjin you so good," Y/n moaned. Hyunjin smiled. His leaned down and kissed the beauty woman before her kissing back, it was full of so much love and passion. Y/n could start to feel a knot grow in her stomach, "Hyunjin I'm gonna-,"

"I know, whenever your ready baby," Hyunjin smiled. Just as Hyunjin said that he could feel his member being covered in Y/n's juice's. Just as Hyunjin was cum, he pulled out, allowing his liquid to lay over Y/n's stomach. Hyunjin quickly cleaned both himself and Y/n off and lay down next to her, both facing each other, Y/n playing with his hair. "That was amazing,". 

^ me

^ me.( •_•)