Introduction

WELCOME GUYS TO THE 2ND BOOK - THE PRINCE'S TASK

Summary-

In the first book, Percy finds out that Voldemort is working for some one else. He also finds out he is a freaking immortal for gods' sake. In anger, he rages off to Olympus, for answers. Percy refuses to go to Camp once again, and neither tells them of his location.

Percy returns to Hogwarts to protect Harry. This time, he needs to be close to him and his group, as Percy's as they say 'so called God-father' is back from Azkaban. Read onto find Percy's epic journey across, Europe, America, Dementors, and even the Norse world. All while a certain goddess keeps searching for Percy Jackson all across Europe, with her 'love', and hunt.

The epic Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover.

I welcome you all to The Prince's Task

Author's NOTE-

I am eternally thankful to you, for scrolling down to this book. First, I would advice you to read the 1st book of the series 'The Demi-wizard prince chronicles'. The first book's name is 'The Prince's Rage'. 

This is the second book of the series - 'The Prince's Task'. It mainly focuses on the 3rd year. 

I have planned of the names of all the remaining books. After 'The Prince's Task' will come 'The Prince's Game' which is about the Triwizard match. Now, I won't go telling you all about all the books, that I am planning. It will take time, but I believe the series will be over by 2023. Anyways, on to the book. I am hoping, you will have fun reading this book. 

See ya guys, on the first chapter

Chapters-

 1. Trouble in Olympus and Camp Olympus

2. Trouble in Camp Olympus Part 2

3. Trouble at heart and Hogwarts

4. Norse Gods exists. Say WHAT NOW?

5. Prince's reveal

6. Thertemis forever and quest to the prince

7. Fake Ragnarok begins

8. The Battle of Fates

9. Hogwarts year three and the time-traveler

10. The huntress and the friendly hippogriff

11. Malfic troubles, a snapping Snape, and new friends

12. Betrayal and pain at heart

13. The trial of the Hippogriff

14. The Azkaban prisoner

15. The war of time

16. The actual truth

17. Dementor Troubles

18. A twist in time, works fine

19. Rescue and End of year 3

20. Next Book and other info

21. Next book Sneak peak.