Next book and other info

The next book name which was decided earlier is 

dun dun dun

The Prince's Game

The prince of Sea, Percy Jackson attends Hogwarts for another year. However this year takes a twist, as 2 new transfer students from Brooklyn House of Magic, a private magic school in Brooklyn attend Hogwarts - Sadie Kane and Carter Kane.

This year the once glorious championship, the Triwizard Tournament shall take place at Hogwarts. And from one of the magic schools, comes six people, few of them really known to Percy - 5 hunters of Artemis and Moon Goddess herself.

The champions of Hogwarts, are two instead of one. Both of them are underage wizards - Peter Johnson aka Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. 

Without Percy knowing what Voldemort has to do with him, and how to pass this series of match, making sure both he and Harry survives, with Artemis on his tail trying to convince Percy to return to Olympus every time, and of course jealousy and anger from his friends, to say he is tensed will be the understatement on the era.

Follow Percy in his journey to survive the Triwizard tournament, along with Harry and the others.

Book first chapter releasing between 5th February to 7th. 

Peace out

~~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖'𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕤𝕜 (A PJO and HP crossover) 🎉