Norse gods exists? Say WHAT NOW?

Started writing at 8AM 11-12-2021

Percy's P.O.V.-

Percy never knew that he would be the one to tell the words 'Summer Vacation Sucks'. He never believed. But no one knows the ways of the fates. So, here Percy is, watching a movie in Hecate's house, while constantly thinking that Summer Vacation sucks. And it had been 3 days only.

Maybe, because he used to go to Camp Half Blood in the summer. Maybe because, there was a LOT of quests and monsters to keep him busy all during summer. Or maybe because Hogwarts was such a good school, that Percy was bored during summer. Maybe it was a mixture of all three. No one ever knew.

The movie stopped. Percy closed it. He watched that dam movies almost 12 times. Hecate didn't have a lot of movies.

A totally bored and ADHD Percy left Hecate's house, with his sword as a wand. Percy was bored out of his mind. Suddenly an owl ran into Percy, with a letter tied to its leg.

Percy took the letter, and read it. It was 1 statement.

VI- Go to Boston with the portkey. U will find allies to help u in upcoming war.

(AN- Magnus and Percy don't meet before in this plot

Percy sighed. Nothing better to do. Why not just do the task. He touched the shirt button in the envelope, and he travelled right to Boston, and poor poor Percy. Right onto a tree, his face hitting hard on the bark. 

After he finished cursing, that would make a sailor jealous, Percy looked around and noticed that it was a huge mansion, named as 'Chase Space'.

"Wow. What a coincidence. Chase? Don't tell me." Percy muttered under his breath. He looked down at his clothes. It was simply a MESS. Dirty after hitting the tree, and dropping on the ground. Percy sighed.

"Hey you. You new here?" A girl asked. Percy's first glance told him that she had sorta an aura. Like a demigod, but a bit different, with a touch of Hazel type.

'Not Greek demigod now. Roman maybe?' He thought.

"Uh- I sorta stumbled upon this place. I am new to Boston." Percy half lied. "What is this place?"

The girl looked suspiciously at Percy, as if she knew he half lied. Percy acted cool. "This is an orphanage. You are-" 

"Peter Johnson." Trouble Percy could sense it.

"Alex Fierro." She took out her hand, and Percy shook it. 

"Hey Alex. You there?" A voice spoke. A boy ran towards Alex, and hugged her. He broke from the hug, and looked at Percy. Percy looked closely. This guy, had a lot of features identical to Ann- Percy couldn't even spell out her name any more. 

"He is Magnus Chase. My boy-friend and the owner of the place." Alex introduced. Percy's mind raced. Magnus. Magnus. Magnus. The name seemed familiar. Then it hit Percy.

"Erm- Are you by any chance related to Frederick Chase?" Percy asked. He didn't bring upon her name. 

Magnus looked a bit confused. "Yes. He is my uncle. How did you know him?" 

Percy gave a long sigh. "Out of all the places in Boston, I am landing on a place related to her. Just my luck." Magnus couldn't hear Percy, but Alex did hear. She kept quiet though.

"He was my dad's friend." Percy lied. Well, he tried to. Alex, being a daughter of the trickster god, identified the lie. "I must leave now." Percy forced a small smile, and left from the place, not without a certain gender-fluid following him in secret at a distance.