Rescue and end of year 3

Started writing on 31-02-2022, 4PM. 

Final chapter coming up.

Percy's P.O.V. -

 Harry, Hermione and Percy sat there behind the bushes, waiting to see who came to rescue us. 

It was only 2 minutes before the person appeared. 

It was Severus Snape. 

"Didn't you immobilize him?" Harry asked. 

"He can perform wandless magic too." Hermione reminded him. 

"And he for sure is gonna hand Sirius to the dementors." Percy supplied unhelpfully. 

"So what? We attack him, free Sirius and run away?" Harry asked.

"That's not a bad idea." Percy pondered. 

"Idiots. If we are seen, that means the whole plan will be wasted. Snape would see us. He would see double us. Then suppose we rescue Sirius, Snape will tell Fudge about us. Then we might be even executed for helping an important Azkabanee to escape. Worse we will be expelled." Hermione ranted off in one breath.

"Right. So what's the plan?" Harry asked.

"Let him take Sirius to the tower. Later when he leaves, we will break him free and let him leave with Buckbeak." Percy told them. They nodded their approval. "20 minutes left till 3 hours. We Gotta hurry."

Snape headed rapidly towards the tower. Surrounding him were seven beds floating, carrying each of them. Behind Sirius, Harry and Hermione sneaked. Percy was flying Buckbeak, a few feet behind them.

They reached the top of the tower where Sirius locked Snape. 

Snape left the tower after locking Sirius. Snape then carried the seven beds to Madam Pomphrey. 

"8 minutes left." Percy said landing with Buckbeak on the top of towers.

"Tower clear?" Percy asked. Harry and Hermione nodded. "Let's free a prisoner."

Hermione tried a variety of spells on the lock. But it did not budge.

"7 minutes to go. Mission progress?" Percy asked. Hermione let out a frustrated groan.

"Let me." Percy said. Hermione reluctantly let him.

"Stupefy" The entire door broke apart.

"Did you just - " Harry started.

" - break the door?" Hermione finished. 

"Yes. And now, its Filch incoming in 1 minute. He heard the noise. Cut the time to 1 minute." Percy informed the pair. He kicked the door away and entered the room? prison? 

Sirius was slowly regaining consciousness. Percy shook him hardly. 

"50 seconds only. You got to escape. Buckbeak's here. Fly away. Stay away from Hogwarts. It's a do or die. 42 seconds left." Percy explained quickly. Sirius took 10 seconds more to process what Percy said. 

"30 seconds left." Percy said. "Or you know what? I could earn you 2 more minutes, I believe." 

Sirius nodded his thanks to Percy. He went towards Harry and started talking with him. Percy did not listen to their conversation but he knew Hermione did. Percy went on to make Filch vomit his last food. It took Filch some time and he went to wash it away too. 

Sirius finished his talking to Harry. He patted Harry on the back and then hugged him. Percy made his way onto them.