The war of time

Started writing at 10PM 13-01-2022

The war is starting. Armies are gathering around the borders. It's huge. 

The note had reached Percy by a gray owl. It was on 21st May. The war against the Norse and the monsters had started. Percy was sitting quietly doing his essay on Werewolves when the note arrived.

Ron stared at Percy as he read the note. He raised his eye-brows at Percy. 

Percy grabbed a parchment and wrote rapidly 'Family Business. Leaving for America. Few days probably to come back. Tell Dumbledore'.

"Give this note to McGonagall. I got an emergency family business." Percy handed the note to Ron. Before Ron had a chance to ask anything to Percy, the latter grabbed a suitcase and dashed out of the dormitory. 

Percy reached out of sight of the Hogwarts students and vanished from sight. He stumbled right in Helgi's office.

"Ow." A girl said suddenly. She had brown hair and amber eyes. "You can't just pop up here and scare me like that. Wait, I will call Magnus." she said before running out of the office. 

A minute later a group of people entered the office. In the front was the girl, Magnus, Alex, a tall burly muscular guy, a Clarisse-type girl, followed by few of the Asgardians. 

"How are you going to make fifteen of you?" Alex asked immediately. Percy knew this was approaching. 

"1 second." he said rummaging his suitcase. It had all the things necessary for an emergency leaving like now. He finally found the locket, with the small clock in it. 

"Yeah. So this is a ti-" Percy was cut off as someone suddenly teleported into the room. He was an exact replica of Percy with a couple of cuts in his arms and legs. 

"Hey there" Percy 1.0 said. 

"Hi. You are 10 sec after battle. Right?" Percy 0 (original) asked. Percy 1.0 nodded. 

Suddenly another Percy entered the room. He had a few more cuts and bruises. Like this in ten seconds gap later, another Percy entered. The latest being slightly more wounded that the before. 

Percy turned at the awestruck Asgardians. 

"Holy Frigging -" Alex started but words did not escape her mouth. 

"So, this are . . . Percy 1.0 to Percy 14.0, while I am only Percy or Percy 0. They are from ten seconds each after the battle. Don't try to think about it too much. Only thing, they/we won't reveal what will happen and what happened in the battle, unless that question was already asked to them in the past times. They/We won't reveal whether we won or lost." Percy explained quickly. 

"Odin's beard. You are going to fight the same war fifteen times. Ain't you?" Thor asked. Percy gracefully nodded his head. 

"So, to war?" Percy asked. 

"TO WAR!" All the remaining members of the room shouted in unison. 

The battle had not yet started. The enemy armies were marching towards the gates. 

"Approx. of 20 minutes before they hit the gates." someone shouted out loud

"We are using our full blown power against them. Right?" Percy asked the other Percies (Wow. I am siriusly enjoying writing this). All other Percies nodded as if expecting this question. Percy 14.0 said "Call the horses too. Percy 2 will call the sea-beasts around. Sea Prince privilege. We will fight fire against water, and water against fire. The shadows shall be under our command."