The huntress and the friendly hippogriff

Started writing at 9PM 2/1/2022. 

Percy's P.O.V.-

"-the huntress". 

Percy's eyes bulged out, as he almost tripped on his walking stick.

"Now, who knows the story of the constellation?" he Brandon asked.

Hermione raised her hand. Expected. 

"It is the latest constellation of the century. It is based on the Greek myth of Zoe Nightshade. She gave a sword to the Greek god Heracles." she ranted off. 

Percy was close to puking on hearing her words.

"That's a partially wrong and half story. Now, who's gonna tell me the total story with full details." his eyes landed on Percy. "Perhaps Mr. Jackson."

Percy almost flinched.

"Its Johnson sir." 

Mr. Branson smirked. 

"Johnson. That's a nice name." he winked. 

Percy gripped on his wand tightly. He knew this Alabaster Branson is a monster of someone else from his - myth? world? fiasco? mess? whatever.

"So, Mr. Johnson, if you would be kind enough to tell us a brief history of Zoe Nightshade." 

Percy took in a deep breath. His one hand on walking stick and the other one in his pocket where his wand was present. 

"Heracles or Hercules as Romans call him was on his way to fight Ladon. Well, defeating Ladon isn't a piece of cake. Its more like the whole cake. Zoe Nightshade who was one of the Hesperides, and daughter of Atlas helped him. She gave that id- I mean Heracles a sword that had her immortal essence. Heracles went, killed the dragon with the sword, and while coming back he didn't even acknowledge Zoe. Zoe requested Heracles to take her to his next quest, but Heracles being a insolent brat refused. So, Zoe Nightshade went to Lady Artemis and joined her hunt. Later when she died, Lady Artemis changed her essence to a constellation later known as the huntress." (Not collected from any website.)

"That's quite a story. Please point out Ms. Granger's fault."

"Heracles was a demigod at that time when he went to fight Ladon. He wasn't a god before he died due to poisoning in his clothes, by his wife." Percy explained back. 

"And now what about the sword of Zoe Nightshade?" 

Percy lost a bit more of his color. "It was - lost sir. Lost in the seas. After all, what belongs to the sea returns to the sea." After all Percy WAS the prince of the seas. 

"Now that is correct. It belonged to Pleione, an ocean Nymph. Went back to the seas." he dropped his voice. "or rather someone of the seas." 

Percy coughed loudly.

"Now, what was the name of the sword." Alabaster Branson asked. 

Percy immediately knew about his plan.

"Riptide"

"The Greek name, my dear."

"I - don't know sir." he said. 

"You are no fun. Are you? Its Anaklusmos. That's the end of the class. Now good bye peeps." he called out. 

The class emptied, until only Percy and Mr. Branson was remaining. Percy made his way towards Mr. Branson, with his wand out. He dropped his voice to a whisper.

"Who. are. you?"

"Alabaster Branson."

"Ally or against?" Percy asked irritated.