Hogwarts year 3 and time traveller

Started writing on 28th December 23:55 

"Hey, who's that?"

"Who's that?"

"Is- is- is that a mummy?"

Whispers ran through the entire banquet hall as a half body wrapped boy, with a walking stick on his right hand, walked along with the third year. 

Flashback to after the war in the Asgard emergency hospital-

"Is he-?" Alex asked sadly. Odin let out a huge sigh.

"I don't know. None of us do. I will be honest with you and tell you that he has a really low chance of surviving. It's like one in a billion." Odin said. 

Alex nodded and walked away.

12 days later-

The entire Norse council rounded on a bed, looking at the almost dead immortal. 

"Last dose. It's either he wakes up, or he fades." Eir said. She gave him some more ambrosia, along with some herbs from the nine worlds. She dropped a holy water, on his eyes, and waited.

Percy's eyes fluttered. 

"You really need a better eye patch, Odin. That one creeps me out." 

14th day-

"You can not even think of walking right now. How do you think of going to a school to protect someone?" Magnus asked.

"Don't worry. I guess I have been worse." 

15th day-

"Hey, don't dare try to walk!" An Einherjar in duty to check on Percy scolded.

"Come one. Cut me some slack. I have been here for 2 freaking weeks" 

"You want me to die at the hands of Odin?" 

"You will reform. Won't you?"

25th day-

"I must leave now. It was nice meeting you." Percy said, walking like a mummy. 

Magnus and Alex nodded sadly. They were standing near platform 9 and 3 quarter.

"Come on. Cheer up. I will come back next year. K? And for the next 2 waves of war too." 

That cheered the couple up.

"And you asked why I left my world in the first place? I forgot to answer that. Long story short, Annabeth and I broke up, due to a small disagreement. There was some traitor-ish business. I left the camp, and came to Hogwarts to protect a boy. Don't tell anyone about that." 

Magnus and Alex stood there gaping like a fish, on hearing that their favorite ship was broken. 

"Close your mouth. Now, I would have given you a good-bye hug if my arm wasn't broken. Anyways, Au revoir." Percy said in a French accent. He pulled down his black hat with his uninjured hand as a goodbye and walked to cross the brick wall.

Once Percy literally disappeared through the brick wall, the couple stood there once again opening and closing their mouths like a gaping fish.

Hunt P.O.V.-

"When was the marriage again?" Phoebe asked her hunters.